5) Sound and heat insulation wall for expressways and houses.
6) Instead of glass, decoration door, curtain wall.
7) Soundproof material for partitions.
8) Unbreakable material for glazing widows, roof glazing.
9) Lighting of modern villa, rain-proof lighting shed of underground garage entryway.
10) Front wind shields of motorcycles, airplanes, trains, liners, vehicles, motorboats, submarines and riot shields.
Q1:Do polycarbonate roofs make things very hot?
A:Polycarbonate roofs do not make things very hot with energy reflective coating and excellent insulating properties.
Q2:Do the sheets break very easily? A:Polycarbonate sheets are extremely impact-resistant.Thanks to their temperature and weather resistance,they have a much longer service life.
Q3:What will happen in the event of a fire? A:Fire safety is one of polycarbonate's strong points.Polycarbonate sheeting is flame retardant so they are often incorporated in public buildings.
Q4:Are polycarbonate sheets bad for the environment? A:Using a very recyclable and sustainable material and 20% renewable energy,polycarbonate sheets do not emit toxic substances during combustion.
Q5:Can I install polycarbonate sheets myself? A:It is easy to instal with fewer cross bars and straightforward supporting structure.
Q6:How do we choose the suitable sheets for you? A:Be free to tell us your application for more information about the sheets.
Q7:How do we control quality? A:With our standard inspection and test status,we established a procedure to check products at all stages of the manufacturing process-raw materials,in process materials,validated or tested materials,finished goods,etc.
Q8:How about your package? A:Both sides with PE films,logo can be customized Kraft paper and pallet and other requirements are available.