Packaging details:We will pack all the products according to the materials of the goods so to make sure that all the items are protected. And every details will be our concern. JUST to make sure you get the BRAND NEW products.
Delivery Detail:Shipped in 15 days after payment
Cheap outdoor playground equipment system for amusement park
1.Galvanized steel+LLDPE plastic
3.With color powder coated.
4.Design and color could be customized.
Kids water park equipment
fiberglass and galvanized tube
Packed with wood crate
professional CAD instruction, assembly procedure and project case,
Water slide, water wheel, water curtain, water fall, skip bucket, water spray and so on
CE, ISO9001:2008, ROHS
T/T 30% deposit, the rest 70% balance should be paid before shipment
Normally 6-8 mm, 8-10mm for special parts
We can design according to your pool and your request.
Packaging & Shipping
Why choose us!!!
1.We are the biggest playground supplier in Guangzhou of China and have many years experience in playground equipment.
2.China Famous Export Enterprise of Kids entertainment equipment,our products sale in several countries.
3.We have completely sales service system, ensure every detail is going smooth.
4. We have new designed products each year by our professional designers.
5. Perfect testing system ensure each product is qualified.
6. We can supply you high quality products with competitive price.