Products recommendation click the pictures for details
FAQ and Answer:
1. Q: Are you manufacturer?
A: Yes, we are a professional manufacturer of cosmetic and nail art brushes which was founded in 2005,
Emphasizing on high quality contral of products, marketing methods and service tracking, our products not only
have a good sale at home but also in Norh America, South America, Europe, Africa, Middle East and other countries.
2. Q: Could you print my own logo ?
A: Yes, we can print clients own logo. In general, we print logo with ink on wooden handle, and engrave logo on metal handle.
3. Q: Could you provide free sample ?
A: Yes. We can provide samples in free of charge for you to check the designs, quality, size etc, and you just need to pay for the freight fee.
4. Q: Could you produce as my own nail brush ?
A: Yes, we can produce as your own design since you provide us your sample to copy. If you don't have
samples, then you'd better give us your design draft or the exact information of sizes, materials etc.
We will make sample according these information, then we will carry out mass production after you check samples.
Nail Art Brushes' Maintenance General Knowledge
1. The painting brushes can be cleaned with water immediately after painting with water-based pigment,
but if it is long time hardening water-based pigment or oil color, then you must use brush cleaner to make it clean.
2. Washing the brushes with special makeup cleaner, then sucking water by dry towel.
3. Shaping the brushes hair into an ideal form, put it flat on the shade and air drying.
4. Don't dry it with blow dryer, avoid pulling and cutting brushes hair.
5. It wouldn't affect brushes usage if there is Slight depilation phenomenon.