Taps and dies are hand cutting tools used to create screw threads, which is called threading.
A tap is used to cut the female portion of the mating pair (e.g., anut). A die is used to cut the male portion of the mating pair (e.g., a screw). The process of cutting threads using a tap is called tapping, whereas the process using a die is called threading. Both tools can be used to clean up a thread, which is called chasing.
We are willing to make tools and package according to your requirement.
1.Choose the required thread diameter and the associated thread pitch.
2.Drill a pilot hole in the appropriate diameter.
3.Fix a suitable tap in the tap wrench. Cut the thread by truning the tapping tool backwards and forwards a few times,at the same time putting cutting oil into the drilled hole.
How to create outernal screw threads:
1.Choose the required thread diameter and the associated thread pitch
2.Select a suitable bolt,and fix a suitable die in the die stock. Before positioning the die over the bolt, deburr workpiece and file it to a slightly taper.
3.Cut the outside thread by turning the die stock backwards and forwards several times. Keep the workpiece lubricated with cutting oil.State cutting only possible from the marked side.
1) Competitive price. We have our own factory, so that the price we offer you is direct selling price. The more you order, the more discounts you will get.
2) High quality. We own professional technical forces, advanced equipment, precise measuring instrument, scientifically management systems, efficient and strong teamwork, which will promise high precision and high efficiency tools.
3) Quick delivery. There are many machines and staffs in our factory, your order will be ready soon, and also we have enough stock for every standard tools, so that the goods will be shipped very quickly.
4) OEM accepted. We are willing to make tools according to your requirement.
5) Personalized services. We are always ready to hear from you and will respond to your enquiry immediately. Free samples can be sent for your evaluation. Sample and product information updated promptly.
6) Abundant export experience. We have been exporting high quality tools to many different countries for 8 years. Our main markets are West Europe, North Eurape, North America, South America, Oceania and so on.