water proof paper inside and plastic outside; carton; hard paper tube
Luancheng, Hebei, China
South Asia, UK, US, Austrilia, etc
Packaging & Delivery
Single package size:
Single gross weight:
water-proof pater inside and plastic outside; wood box
1 - 1
To be negotiated
Stainless Steel Wire Mesh can be divided into Stainless Steel Wire Mesh Square Opening and Stainless Steel Wire Mesh Dutch Weave according to weaving types, while Square Opening Stainless Steel Wire Mesh can be further divided into square wire mesh plain weave and square wire mesh twill weave.
Stainless Steel Wire Mesh Square Opening usually refers to woven stainless steel wire mesh, in Plain Weave or Twill Weave patterns.
Types of stainless steel wire mesh weaving:
Here is the manufacturing process of stainless steel wire mesh, and we have strick quality control during each step.
Stainless steel woven wire mesh is often specified for architectural applications, both internally and externally. Most commonly Grade 304 is specified, however Grade 316 is also used.
Architectural applications include external mesh facades, ceilings, solar shading, mesh balustrades, decorative screens, partitions and wall cladding.
Stainless steel wire mesh is often used and found in applications and industries highlighted below: -Marine technologies -Pharmaceuticals -Chemical processing -Food preparation & processing -Rubber, plastic machinery -Boat & yacht fittings -Scientific & laboratory use -Automotive -Refinery & oil field -Aerospace -Particle separation -General industrial use
Stainless woven wire mesh is a sustainable material which offers superior economic and environmental benefits as well as high strength to weight ratio, ease of fabrication and excellent aesthetic appeal.
We will provide samples for your testing and inspection. The cost is $15 per sample ordered plus freight. (Note: Unless otherwise specified, samples will ship DHL). The sample sizes are listed in each different product page. Please Note: We do not accept sample returns or exchanges.
We use UPS, FED EX, TNT, DHL, etc for small shipments of up to 150 pounds (68kg). They are fast, inexpensive, and traceable. Shipments over 150 pounds must ship by truck.
Buyers can also choose shipping methods as you want. The buyer is responsible for all brokerage fees, taxes,and duties
Minimum Order Policy
Standard Mesh Materials: $100 USD Wire Mesh Discs: $200 Special shapes and Slit Widths: $200 Custom Weaving: $1500
All prices are quoted in U.S. dollars and are subject to change.
Our Quality System conforms to Chinese Quality Management System Standard idt19001-2016 idt ISO 9001:2015.
Utilizing this Quality System, Chenhui Xingye intends to follow a system of continuous improvement. All employees and subcontractors are required to follow the procedures outlined in the Quality System Documentation.
In keeping with the philosophy that quality is an integral part of our business plan and structure, we adopted the Standard to confirm our commitment to supply product that meets or exceed customers' requirements and expectations.
As a market leader in wire mesh supply, we realize the need to effectively implement and continuously improve our quality system as specified in the Standard.
It is essential that we remain focused on customer's needs and requirements to ensure their total satisfaction in the use of our product to achieve our business goals.
Packaging & Shipping
Stainless steel wire mesh is always packaged in water-proof paper inside and plastic film outside.
Then wooden case or carton is needed.
1.Can you supply material certifications? Yes, they can be supplied. Please advise us at the time of ordering if you require material certifications or other documentation. No certifications will be available more than 90 days after shipment. Our ISO 9001 quality system requires that all wire mesh items have a lot traceability back to the base material from which the items were made. Making traceability a competitive advantage, instead of burden.
2.How long has your company been in business and where are you located? Chenhui Xingye has been in business since 2005. We are headquartered in Shijiazhuang, Hebei Province, China.
3.Can I get a special mesh that I don't see listed on your website? Yes, many items are available as a special order. Generally, these special orders would be subject to a minimum order of $500 US dollars.
4.Where will my order ship from? Your orders will ship out of Shijiazhuang, Hebei Province.
5. Can I cut this mesh myself? Yes, what is needed to cut each mesh to size (scissors, tin snips, etc.)
6. I want to sift or size a solid. What kind of mesh should I use? Sifting and sizing is generally done using a plain square weave woven mesh or a welded stainless mesh. Archeological digs have used our galvanized meshes for sifting purposes. Twilled weaves are not suitable for sizing or sifting because they do not have straight through holes.
7. I want to sift or size a solid. What kind of mesh should I use? Sifting and sizing is generally done using a plain square weave woven mesh or a welded stainless mesh. Archeological digs have used our galvanized meshes for sifting purposes. Twilled weaves are not suitable for sizing or sifting because they do not have straight through holes.
8. What does Absolute Filtration Rating mean? Absolute Filtration Rating: A measure of retention, expressed in microns, that specifies the equivalent diameter of the smallest particle from which the filter has a retention of 100%. In actual practice, most manufacturers assign absolute ratings on the basis of retention in the range from 98% - 99.999999%.
9. What shape is the opening in a Dutch Weave? There are no straight through square openings in a dutch weave and the filtrate follows a tortuous path through the triangular passages in the mesh.
10. What does your "opening in in microns nominal" mean? A nominal filter rating is a measure of retention, expressed in microns, that specifies the equivalent diameter of the smallest particle for which the filter has a retention somewhere in the range of 60-90%.