Glass Syringe are indispensable in the medical field.
Since the drug solution is prepared in the syringe, it is highly excellent in handiness, safety and sterility.
- The relative ease of use, and fewer steps involved in pre-filled syringes compared with using vials and ampoules.
- Reduced risk of needle stick injury
- continuing growth and rise in number of biotech drugs and vaccines reaching the market
- The growing trend towards self-injection and home health care
- Reduced risk of administering the wrong drug
- Reduced risk of giving the wrong dose
- Reduction in overfill and wastage compared with vials
- Better dose precision compared with vials
- Continued lack of many alternative(non-invasive) delivery methods
1ml standard with needle (25G/27G)
1ml standard luer
1ml standard luer Lock (with rigid tip cap or flexible tip cap)
1ml long with needle (25G/27G )
1ml long luer lock (with rigid tip cap or flexible tip cap)
2.25ml with needle (25G)
2.25ml luer slip
2.25ml luer lock (with rigid tip cap or flexible tip cap)
3ml Luer slip
3ml Luer Lock (with rigid tip cap or flexible tip cap)
5ml Luer Lock (with rigid tip cap or flexible tip cap)
1.We ship the glass syringe by air or sea for you.
2.Our glass syringe with standard export packing.
3.No matter what delivery way , all depending on your actual requirements.
Check below for more information on placing an order
1. Inquiry-Professional quotation. 2. Confirm the price, lead time, products, payment term etc. 3. We sales send the Proforma Invoice with freedom seal. 4. Customer make the payment for deposit and send us Bank receipt. 5. Initial Production Stage-Inform the clients that we have got the payment, and will make the samples according to your request, send you photos or samples to get your approval. After approval, we inform that we will arrange the production & inform the estimated time. 6. Middle Production-send photos to show the production line which you can see your products in. Confirm the estimated delivery time again. 7. End Production-Mass production products photos and samples will send to you for approval. You can also arrange the third party inspection.