Hotels, Garment Shops, Building Material Shops, Manufacturing Plant, Machinery Repair Shops, Food & Beverage Factory, Farms, Restaurant, Home Use, Retail, Food Shop, Printing Shops, Construction works , Energy & Mining, Food & Beverage Shops, Advertising Company
Key Selling Points:
After Warranty Service:
Video technical support
Local Service Location:
Falling film evaporator ethanol
Cooling water consumption:
1T/h (inlet 25℃, outlet 35℃)
1000 Set/Sets per Month RE-5015L Chemical Laboratory Equipment Rotary Evaporator/ Rotova
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging: carton or wooden case package, customized package is available.
Shanghai, Tianjin, Qingdao
1 - 10
To be negotiated
China factory directly supply customized ethanol recovery alcohol falling film vacuum evaporator price for industrial
This product is widely used in the concentration of chemical, ketchup, glucose, starch sugar, oligosaccharide, caramel, sorbitol, fresh milk, fruit juice, vitamin C, maltodextrin, pharmaceutical and other aqueous solutions. Besides, it is also widely used in the waste liquid treatment of monosodium glutamate, alcohol, fish powder and other fields. The equipment is continuously operated under vacuum and low temperature conditions, with high evaporation capacity, energy saving and consumption reduction, low operating cost, and it can maintain the original color, aroma, taste and ingredients of the processed materials to the maximum extent. It is widely used in many industries such as food, medicine, food deep processing, beverage, light industry, environmental protection, chemical industry and other fields. The evaporator can be designed into different process flow according to the characteristics of different materials to be processed, and can also be equipped with automatic control system according to the requirements of different users.
Electric heating single effect falling-film evaporator
LXQX - 5-00
Cooling water consumption
1T/h (inlet 25℃, outlet 35℃)
Equipment configuration list
heater, evaporator, feed pump, vacuum pump, condenser, equipment support, material pipeline, etc.
Working theory This equipment belongs to liquid film concentration equipment, which has high heat transfer rate and short heating time. It applies to chemical, liquid medicine, juice, and dairy production. The theory is that the feed liquid is added in the middle of the evaporation chamber. Under the action of vacuum and gravity, the accelerating pressure head of the liquid is smaller than that of the rising film type, and the boiling point is also smaller. The temperature difference between the electric heating and the feed liquid is large, so the heat transfer effect is better.The steam enters the evaporative separation chamber for separation. The secondary steam is discharged from the top of the chamber and the concentrate is extracted from the bottom.
Operation process 1. The first step is to remove the gas in the equipment to create a vacuum environment and after the vacuum degree is enough, feed water in replacing materials. When water is running smoothly (the water in the evaporator increases with the increasing in walk, surface evaporation indoor materials are not higher than sight glasses), open circulating pump, cooling water is piped in, start the heating tube and start the discharge pump. After the equipment runs well, adjust throttling components in each position according to the the random process flow chart of the equipment. Then replace the material with water for running. When the vacuum degree and temperature difference meet the requirements, replace the material with water for running for more than 4 hours. It is qualified if the evaporation capacity meets the requirements; otherwise, adjust the throttle element again. 2. Firstly start the vacuum pump. If it is a water ring vacuum pump, the water ring vacuum pump should be started at no load. After the water ring vacuum pump is running normally, the working water valve of the water ring pump is opened. When the vacuum and temperature difference of each effect reach the required level, water should be used instead of the material to start the operation and start the condensate. After the water is cut off, the material is put into the material tank. The sampling valve is initially opened, the water is discharged, and the material that does not meet the concentration requirement is placed in the tank. When the discharge concentration requirement is reached, the discharge valve is opened, and the sampling valve on the material tank is closed, and the equipment is put into normal operation. 3. During the operation of the pump and before starting, it should be observed that the cooling water of the mechanical seal of the pump must not be interrupted, so as not to damage the mechanical seal of the pump. 4. When the work is to be stopped, water is used instead of the material to replace the materials in the equipment and its piping to prevent the material from crystallizing or solidifying in the equipment and its piping. When the ambient temperature of the equipment is below 0 °C, the water in the equipment and its pipeline should be drained to avoid freezing or blocking the pipeline. 5. When parking due to accidents such as sudden power failure, immediately close the valve, release the materials stored in the equipment and its pipeline as soon as possible, or dilute the heated water until it does not crystallize or solidify. When there is material in the equipment and its pipeline, the material pump should be started first to make the material run smoothly when starting the vehicle, and then the vacuum pump is started. 6. During the operation, if the degree of vacuum is low, especially after restarting after accidental parking caused by power failure and so on, immediately find out if there is leakage at the flange and the joint, and block the leak in time. 7. The cleaning of equipment:After the equipment is finished, the equipment and its pipelines are washed and cleaned with water, 1-2% NaoH aqueous solution, clean water, 1-2% HNO3 aqueous solution and clean water. The pump is pumped with the above washing liquid, and each washing liquid should not be less than 10 minutes. The equipment should not be washed by using hydrochloric acid or hydrochloric acid chloride-containing aqueous solution during scouring or cleaning to avoid intergranular corrosion of stainless steel equipment and affect the service life of the equipment.
Care and maintenance 1. Always check whether the oil cup of the pump is short of oil, and whether the cooling water in the mechanical seal is broken. 2. Always check the flanges and joints of the equipment for air leakage. 3. When the mechanical seal of the pump is damaged, it should be replaced in time. 4. When the check valve rubber ball and rubber gasket are damaged, they should be replaced in time. 5. If the indications such as thermometer, vacuum gauge, pressure gauge, etc. are inaccurate, they should be proofread or replaced in time. 6. The surface of the equipment should not be rubbed with a hard scrubbing tool (such as steel brush) to avoid scratches and scratches on the stainless steel surface.
1. The product is made of high quality borosilicate.
2. The company has an independent R&D department with reasonable product structure design.
3. Our company has a relatively complete specification model.
4. The glass parts are even and have no flaws.
5. The product is meticulous in workmanship.
6. The structural dimensions can be customized according to the customer's specific needs.
1. Provide 24-hour technical consulting reply;
2. Provide professional quoted price;
3. Provide detailed product performance specification;
4. According to product’s using condition, technicians will offer rationalization proposals to assist clients to select proper product types;
5. Provide other corollary equipment according to client requirements.
1. Begin to supervise from raw material, its qualified rate can reach to 100%;
2. Whole manufacturing process are in strict accordance with promised procedure requirements, product qualified rate can reach to 100%;
3. Provide product’s inspection record of key junctures to customers;
4. Provide production schedule photos to customers at regular intervals;
5. Package and transport products strictly accordance with export standard;
6. Provide transportation schedule information to clients timely.
1. Provide targeted installation video;
2. Under the premise of correct installation, normal maintenance and using, we guarantee one-year warranty period;
3. When warranty period has expired, our sold products enjoys lifetime guarantee repair, we only charge cost price for changing product’s standard component and sealing component;
4. During installation and adjustment period, our after-sale service staff will communicate with customers frequently to know product’s running state in time. Assist customers to install and adjust products until customers are satisfied;
5. If product has malfunction during operation period, we’ll offer you satisfied answer in time. We’ll reply you within 1 hour and provide solution or send staff to spot within 24 hours after receiving maintenance notification;
6. Lifelong free technical support. Conduct satisfaction survey and inquiry equipment running condition to clients by telephone or e-mail semiannually from the first day of equipment running, put on records of acquired information;
7. Provide assistant service if product is damaged during transportation.
Q: Can the mixing motor be replaced with a low-power geared motor?
Q: What materials can be used in the reactor?
A: The material can be made of carbon steel, 304, 316, etc.
Q: What anti-corrosion treatment can be done inside the reactor?
A: Spray anti-rust paint or spray PTFE layer or lining enamel.
Q: What are the payment methods?
A: Usually we accept wire transfer, Paypal, Western Union, Alibaba International Edition Alipay and so on. The specific payment method can be discussed in the transaction process.
Q: How to transport goods?
A: It depends on the quantity and value of the goods. Usually we use international express, air and sea.