1) Frame construction: sturdy,strong,and light weight with good powder coating; 2) Rattan: Synthetic rattan with UV-resistance, durable, all-weather; . ----flat rattan thickness: 1.3mm. ----round or half round rattan thickness: Dia 3-8mm for options; 3) Cushion:100% polyester,water-resistance;
Rattan Color Swatch
Fabric Color Swatch
Frame Color Swatch
Outdoor garden rattan sofa sets are based on commercial quality aluminum frame powder coated and will not rust.under normal use. The furniture are woven by hand with all-weather UV-resistant synthetic rattan, durable and various colors available. The cushon is 100% polyester, waterproof. The sofa sets can be used for home, hotel, lobby, club or other outdoor use. The rattan sofa set is very easy for cleaning, and are the first choice for outdoor life
1. Q: What is the MOQ? A: MOQ is 1*20 GP container 1*20GP container with no more than 3 different models 1*40HQ container with no more than 5 different models 2. Q: Do you accept sample order? A: We accept sample order.However customer has to pay for the product cost and shipping cost. 3. Q: Can I customize outdoor furniture from you? A: Yes, you can change the Dimension and design as per your requests. 4. Q: What about the payment term? A: 30% deposit T/T for production, the balance against the copy of shipping documents after shipping. 5. Q: How about your delivery time? A: Lead time:30-45 days for slack season, and 45-60 days for peak season.
6. How should the woven furniture be cleaned?
A: To clean your woven furniture, rinse the frame with fresh water using a high hose pressure. Optionally, you may wash the woven material with mild detergent and warm water using a soft brush. After washing, rinse with fresh water until there are no soap bubbles remaining. Allow the furniture to air-dry. If using a specialty outdoor furniture cleaner, avoid using a foaming product, as foam cleaners can leave residue in the gaps of the weaving and later attract dirt.
7. How should woven furniture be stored for the winter?
A: We recommend that woven furniture be stored for the winter in climates exposed to snow and freezing temperatures. Furniture must be stored in an upright position to allow for proper water drainage. Storing furniture upside-down may cause water to accumulate and freeze inside the frame, causing structural damage. Always thoroughly clean your furniture before placing in storage. The best place to store your furniture is a dry garage, garden shed, or basement. You may also store your woven furniture outdoors using breathable furniture covers.
8. Can I leave my cushions outside all year round?
A:Cushions should be stored for the winter in climates exposed to snow and freezing temperatures. Cushions should be cleaned and allowed to air dry before placing into storage. Always store cushions in a dry, well ventilated area.