Q: Are you a factory or trading company?
A: We are a trading company who has its own factory.
Q: Can I get some samples?
A: We could provide with stocked free samples, freight to collect. If you need the customized sample, we will charge the sample cost accordingly.
Q: How long is the sample leading time?
A: If the sample is in stock, it will take 1-2 days. If you need your own design, it may take 5-7 days.
Q: What's your MOQ?
A: Normally, our MOQ is 3,000 pcs. But we do welcome smaller quantity for trial-order.
Q: Do you accpet OEM?
A: Yes, we do accpet OEM.
Q: What is your terms of delivery?
A: FOB, EXW
Q: What is your payment term?
A: We will take 30% deposit after confirming the order and the rest of 70% will be paid upon delivery.