China wholesale 5 USB travel fast charging 6a 8a multi charger for android tablet

FOB Reference Price:Get Latest Price
$3.50 - $4.50 / Piece | 1 Piece/Pieces (Min. Order)
Color:
White
Socket Standard:
EU/AU/UK/US
Lead Time:
Quantity(Pieces) 1 - 500 >500
Est. Time(days) 3 Negotiable
Customization:
Customized logo (Min. Order: 500 Pieces)
Customized packaging (Min. Order: 1000 Pieces)

More

Graphic customization (Min. Order: 1000 Pieces) Less
Report Suspicious Activity
Overview
Quick Details
Type:
Electric
Brand Name:
Hanze
Model Number:
USB Charger
Port:
5 x USB
Place of Origin:
Guangdong, China
Color:
White
Product name:
usb hub charger
Certificate:
CE ROHS
Warranty:
12 Months
Input:
AC 100-240V 50/60Hz
Output:
5V 6A / 8A
Material:
ABS+PC Fireproof Material
Application:
Mobile Phone Tablet MP3 GPS
Usage:
Phone Charging
Name:
wall charger 5v
Use:
Mobile Phone
Supply Ability
Supply Ability:
10000 Piece/Pieces per Day usb hub wall charger
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Details
Special color box
Port
shenzhen
Picture Example:
package-img
Lead Time :
Quantity(Pieces) 1 - 500 >500
Est. Time(days) 3 To be negotiated

China wholesale 5 USB travel fast charging 6a 8a multi charger for android tablet

Product Description

Product description for China wholesale 5 USB travel fast charging 6a 8a multi charger for android tablet

Delivery time:7-15days Usually delivered within 7 working days.
payment terms:After confirming receipt of 30% down payment, we will start the production order and can pick up the goods after receiving the remaining 70% of the cost.
Brand NameHanze
CustomizedYes
MaterialABS+PC fireproof
Model No.:KFY-5080L
Size91*70*29mm
Carton packing54.5*41.5*32cm
InputAC100V-240V  50/60Hz
OutputDC5V 8A/6A, each usb max 2.4a
USB Ports5 USB ports
MaterialABS + PC fireproof material
Power CordEU / US / AU / UK plug, or send plug picture which you want.
Cable Length1.2M (Could extend)
ApplicationHotel / Restaurant / Residential / General-Purpose
Place of OriginChina (Mainland)
Available ColorWhite/Black / Customized                    
Protection

Overtemperature protection

Overcurrent protection

Short circuit protection

etc...

 

Main Products

Company Information
    
Shenzhen KFY Electronic Co Ltd is a manufacturer integrating scientific research, production, sale and after-sales services. with 2000 square meters factory.We are specialized in power adapters, phone charger and car charger and li-ion battery charger,etc.Since our establishment in 2005, we have been adhering to our operation objective of "high quality and low price, credit first", and we constantly carry out innovation. We have won a good reputation among customers with good quality, competitive prices and advanced techniques since our establishment. We are looking forward to establishing relationships with you in the near future.

 

Packaging & Shipping

1.Before delivery, we will 100%inspection of the quality to make sure each unit you received is qualified, in case any defective, we will replace it for free immediately or in new shipment.
2.Usually one year warranty, within the period, any defective please send us pictures or video, we will check it and replace it for free.

3.Original good packing or According to transportation requirements.

 Shipping:EMS,UPS,DHL,TNT,FEDEX and by SEA .Choose the best for you according to your order.

 

FAQ

Q1:Can we get a sample?

yes, indeed. We offer the sample, and the delivery fee has to be paid by customer. We

will refund the charge of sample after you placed an order.

 

Q2:I want to make the packaging box as our design, can you do it as our requirement ?

Absolutely we can do it as your design. But you should provide the neccesery information (material,size, printing,shape and so on.)

 

Q3:I prefer to shipping the products by DHL express, will you do that for me?  

Yes, we will shipping the products as your reqeust. But pls kindly note that normally we send via HK DHL. We will inform you the tracking number within 3 days. The delivery time is 3-7days from the day we give you the tracking number.

 

Q4:Is there cheap shipping cost to import to our country?                 

For small order,express will be best.And for bulk order,sea ship way is best but take much time.

 

Q5:What is time of Warranty?            

2 year.

 

Q6:Can you print my logo in product?             

Yes of cause ,please send your logo to us,and we are support OEM /OMD,welcome inquiry futher.

contact us
contact