Plastic case & Wooden cases
Made to order Temperature sensor thermoelectric pair
Thermocouples are used in industry for measuring the temperature of gases, liquids or solid surfaces etc., Its usually assembled with indicators, recorders or computers.
A thermocouple consists of two dissimilar metals joined together at one end. When the junction of the two metals be cooled or heated and a voltage is produced that can be correlated back to the temperature. Hongtai company providing thermocouples are manufactured in different combinations of metals. The calibrations are K, N, E.J, T, S, R, B. Each calibration has a different temperature range.
K, J, R, S, PT100, PT1000
Protection Tube Material
Copper plating with nickel, Stainless steel
0-600°C(K) 0-1000°C(J) 0-1100°C (S)
Lead Wire Temp
For high quality disposable thermocouple with lead wire Orders, Please Specify:
1) Tube Diameter, Length, Volts/Watts
2) Material, Quantity
3) Lead option and length or terminal configuration, sheath material
4) Whether L shape
5) Heating length, working temperature, working environment
6) Lead end no-heat if different from standard
7) Optional accessories, finishing, internal construction
**Better to provide drawings/pictures
DragonPower specializes in producing industrial electric heaters with a strength in R&D.
Our products include air cooling & heating system, ceramic heaters, cast aluminum/copper heaters, mica heaters, cartridge heaters, infrared heaters, tubular heaters, immersion heaters, thermocouples, high temperature insulated wires & cables, etc. We provide OEM and design servicesDetails
1. Flexibility with minimum order requirements 2. On-time delivery 3. Technical support ( with overseas service available)