notice Note: Please be cautious and check with your supplier if this product is for virus protection purposes and if the coronavirus (COVID-19) will affect your order. close

Christmas Series Holiday Gift Key Chain Christmas Glove Alloy Bag Car Pendant Keychain

  • 10-49 Pieces
  • 50-99 Pieces
  • 100-999 Pieces
  • >=1000 Pieces
- +
0piecesselected, US $in total
View Details
Shipping fee:
Depends on the order quantity.
Lead Time:
7 day(s) after payment received
Customized packaging (Min. Order: 100 Pieces)
Shape Custom (Min. Order: 100 Pieces)


Customized logo (Min. Order: 100 Pieces)
Graphic customization (Min. Order: 100 Pieces) Less
Samples: $3.50 /Piece, 1 Piece (Min. Order): Buy Samples
Contact Supplier
Samples - $3.50 /Piece, 1 Piece (Min. Order): Buy Samples
Loading... Add To Cart
Report Suspicious Activity
Quick Details
Place of Origin:
Guangdong, China
Brand Name:
Zebra China
Model Number:
Carabiner Keychain
Metal Type:
Zinc Alloy
In Stock Metal Keychain
Souvenirs. Decoration. Promotion.
Fast Delivery
Responsible after sales service
Double compensation for defective pieces
Die Casting + Plating + diamond + enamel
Christmas Glove shape
each with a opp bag
Keychain Type:
Christmas Key Chain

Packaging & Delivery

Selling Units:
Single item
Single package size: 
12X5X2 cm
Single gross weight:
0.055 kg
Package Type:
each unit with a opp bag; accept customized packaging, such as backcard, gift box, etc.
Picture Example:
Lead Time :
Quantity(Pieces) 1 - 1000 1001 - 10000 10001 - 100000 >100000
Est. Time(days) 7 15 25 To be negotiated
Details Images
zinc alloy ( pendant) + rhinestone
1 model
Unit Weight
about 45g
Made by Zebra Company 
Suggested Retail Price
8-12 USD
Delivery time
delivery in 48 hours after receiving your payment
Advantage of OEM /OMD
Source factory, Higher Quality & Lower Price.
About the delivery: 
          We'll delivery your goods within 48 hours; If there is no enough stock, we will try to delivery it in 5-7 days.
About after-sales:
          We will inspect the products before delivery. Nevertheless, it is difficult to avoid that there is no any quality problem. If you find a defective product, please contact us as soon as possible and help us take photos to confirm in time, we will give you a satisfactory solution in the fastest time. All employees of our company treat every customer with the concept of openness, inclusiveness, integrity, cooperation and win-win. We hope we can establish long-term partnership, grow together and create brilliance together.
Keychain with Different Process
Hard Enamel
Soft Enamel
Letter Keychain
Game Keychain
Movie Keychain
Souvenirs Keychain
Keychain Sets
Token Keychain
Bottle Opener Keychain
Nail Clippers Keychain
Webbing Keychain
PVC Keychain
Wood Keychain
Acrylic Keychain
Leather Keychain
Stainless Steel Keychain
Timestone Keychain
Company Profile
Zebra Gift Jewelry & Daily Commodity Development (Dongguan) Co., Ltd.
Brand: Zebra China
Location: Dongguan, China. Known as the factory of the world.
Mission: Born to Help SMEs Grow & Make Money More Easily.
Values: Openness, Inclusiveness, Integrity, Cooperation and Win-win Vision: Serving 100,000 SMEs Worldwide Positioning: One-stop Sourcing Supplier for Customized & Spot Wholesale Products
Main Products: Gifts, Jewelry, Enamel Pin, Keychain, Brooch, Medal, Challenge Coin, Phone Ring, Name Tag, etc.

1.How long has your company been established?
——Zebra Company was founded in 2015, located in Dongguan, focuses on the manufacture of jewelry and crafts. Zebra China, a subsidiary of Zebra Company, was founded in 2020, focusing on the development and production of fashion gifts, jewelry and handicrafts in overseas markets.

2. What are your strengths? ——Factory price direct selling, under the premise of ensuring quality, give you the lowest price.Save cost for you, leave bigger profit space for you.
3. How do you compensate for the defective products? ——For customized products, as it is handmade, inevitably there will be defects.We guarantee that the yield rate is above 95%, and the other 5% can have slight defects, which will not affect the use. If it is not up to this standard, we will compensate the extra defective units at double of the unit price.