FM200 Fire Extinguisher
3. fire extinguisher
Clean agent fire extinguisher UL list FM200 Fire Extinguisher
1. Fireboy clean agent fire extinguisher systems are designed to automatically discharge whenever the protected space ambient temperature reaches 175 degrees F.
2. When the Fireboy System discharges, the extinguisher is designed to fully empty the contents in less than 10 seconds. No clean up is required. There is no powdery residue or water left behind. The fire is extinguished by a combination of heat reduction and chemical reaction.
3. Fireboy Systems are available to protect engine rooms and machinery spaces from as small as 25 cubic feet to as large as 3000 cubic feet.
4. Each Fireboy pre-engineered fire extinguishing system includes stainless steel mounting brackets, helm station status LED panel and Owners/Installation manual. Backed by our 3-year limited warrant
Protects engine rooms and machinery spaces up to 1500 cubic feet Pre-engineered, total flooding system The safest way to combat an engine room fire Automatic discharge at 175°F (79°C) with optional manual release
With HFC-227ea - effective Halon replacement clean agent No water or powdery residue Includes stainless steel mounting brackets and 2" L.E.D. panel 3-Year Limited Warranty
MA2 Series extinguisher listings and approvals: USCG ISO RINA MCA Certified PED BV Final Bureau Veritas Factory Mutual
Size for options:
Selecting Your System
1. Determine the volume of your engine compartment in cubic feet or cubic meters, L x W x H. Do NOT deduct for engines, fixed tanks, or other equipment.