Packed by strong sea worthy wooden crates with interlayer paper.
Other packing ways can be customized by customers.
1 - 100
To be negotiated
Clear or black heat resistance ceramic glass for fireplace
(Ceramic Glass)Crystallite glass is made of a special glass-ceramic, a material with fascinating properties. This glass-ceramic has extraordinary thermal stability and resists thermal shocks of up to +700 degree C. It stands up to everyday wear and tear in the kitchen. The 4mm thick cooktop panel transmits heat very efficiently, with virtually no heat loss.
Ceramic Glass Features
1. Glass ceramic is resisting to heat and cold, even to extreme temperature changes.
This extraordinary property enables a variety of applications: cooking on glass ceramic appliances day after day , and protecting your fire places or stoves, still enjoying flames view.
2. Among the heat resistant glasses, glass ceramic is really special. Its key property, is low thermal expansion, lower than borosilicate glasses or standard glasses. It means that, unlike most materials, the crystallite glass ceramic will not expand nor contract with heat. It barely changes its dimensions. This is the reason behind efficient and long time resistant cooktops.
Ceramic Glass Data
1. Density---approx. 2.56 g / cm3
2. Modulus of Elasticity--- approx. 93 x 103 Mpa
3. Bending Strength--- approx. 36 MPa
The bending strength testing is to be accomplished according to DIN EN 1288 part 5 (R45).
4. Thermal Characteristics
Coefficient of Mean Linear Expansion---α(20 - 700oC) (0 ± 0.5) x 10-7 /K
5. Resistance to Temperature Differences (RTD)
Resistance of the panel to temperature differences between heated zone and cold panel edge roomtemperature). No cracking due to thermal stress at Tes, max1<=700 degree C
6. Thermal Shock Resistance
Resistance of the panel to thermal shock when the hot panel (780 degree C) is quenched with cold water (20oC temperature). No cracking due to thermal stress at Tes, max<=700 degree C
7. Chemical Characteristics of Base Material
Acid Resistance--- DIN 12116: at least class S3
Alkaline Resistance---based on ISO 695: at least class A2
8. Screen printing: complies with RoHS standards, normal ink available
9. Impact resistance: A steel ball (diameter 60mm, weight 188g) freefall from180mm height, striking the panel