0.8mm-5mm, depending on techniques and customers' request
Production Mold Time
Depends on order quantity. Normally 3000-5000 pcs/day/mold
30%-50% deposit on order confirmation, pay the balance before delivery
Ex Work or FOB Shenzhen
Poly bag + Standard export carton; or customized as per request
1) Our molded pulp products are eco friendly, biodegradable and compostable;
2) Molded pulp products are anti-shock and flexible to be molded into different structures, shapes, surface finishes and thickness.
3) Molded pulp products can be made waterproof, oil-resistant, heat-resistant, anti-static or with other special performance by adding corresponding safe additives during production.
4) Molded pulp products are stackable to reduce storage space and delivery cost.
Surface Finish: One side is relatively smooth, the other side is rough
Thickness: 1.5mm-5mm or thicker;
Applications: Mostly used as protective packaging for electronics, home appliances, fruits eggs and some other products. Requiring Better Protection But Lower Price.
Surface Finish: One side is very smooth, the other side with mesh texture
Thickness: Normally 0.8mm;
Applications: Mostly Used in disposable tableware, food-grade packaging, small electronic products, costmetics and other products requiring refined packing.
We can also do following printing or embossing on the surface of products.
The raw materials we use are sugarcane bagasse, wood pulp, bamboo pulp, wheat straw pulp, A4 paper, corrugated paper and other eco natural plant fiber. They are renewable with short growth cycle and extensive sources.
Pulping→ Forming→ Thermoforming→ Trimming→ Inspection and Packing
Pulping: Raw materials are put into a beater with water and turn into slurry.
Forming: Pulp conveyed to forming machine and formed into desired shapes.
Thermoforming: Finalize the shape under high tempertature and pressure.
Trimming: Dried products are trimmed or punched.
Inspection and Packaging: Full inspection; Packing upon requirements.
1) According to customer requirements, joint research and development of new uses of paper, such as shoe inserts, crafts and other household products.
2) Molded pulp products with customized colors, shapes, surface finish in different materials and technique.
3) Free workable and suitable packaging solutions based on different purposes, product features and budget.
4) One-stop service from designing, mould developing, sample producing and mass production.
Assistance in sourcing matching packaging and relevant products from our cooperating partners.
Established in 2013 in the famous international manufacturing city – Dongguan of China, KINYI is a relatively new but rapidly developing supplier of biodegradable molded pulp packaging and other molded pulp ready-to-use products.
Why Choose Kinyi?
We are an indutrial and trade integrated company. Besides our own factory, we have integrated several factories to provide almost all kinds of molded pulp products. We are more flexible and comprehensive.
We have experienced mould department and design team to save the developing time; We provide free 3D design drawings within 2 days, and develop moulds and sample within 10-12days.
Our sales and customer service team are very familiar with technical details and products, which can save a lot of trouble and is much easier in mutual communication. We have reponsible after-sales service.