SBS Modified Bitumen Waterproof Membrane materials uses polyester reinforcement or fiberglass reinforcement for waterproofing, it's made from polyester felt or fiberglass felt as its reinforcement featuring high strength,elongation and corrosion resistance, SBS compound as its modifier for meeting the torched-on applications, it shall be covered with polyethylene membrane(PE),aluminum foil, colorful sand or mineral granule on its top face and polyethylene membrane(PE)coated on its under face. This series of membrane is designed for the waterproofing of underground construction such as tunnel, subway, basement ,roofs and pools etc.
1. Low temperature resistant,can used in all season in the year.
2. Good stab-proof , Tear resistance ability.
3.High tensile strength and elongation, which adapts to the contraction or crack of the base.
4. Good water resistance, aging resistance, corrosion resistance ability
1.Basement and roofing of key waterproof engineering, general and civil engineering.
2.Bridge, road, granary, tunnel, park, swimming pool, sewage purifying pool and others.
3.Especially adapting to the waterproof of structure changeable and cold area.
Package and transportation:
1. Membranes should be stored under dry and ventilated conditions.
2. Different types of membranes must be piled separately.
3. Under usual condition, storage period is one year since production date.
4. Membrane roll should be put vertically during transportation. It should be kept away from sunshine and rainwater.
Requirements for surroundings:
1.The base should be dry and clean. Do not work in the rainy or snowy day.
2.Do not work under heavy wind(above 5 grade)
3.Unsuitable for construction below 0°C
4.If it is rain or snow in the process of construction, protective measure to the laid membrane is must.
Storage and Transportation
1, Different items, models, dimensions and grades should be stored separately.
2, Put the product in a dry ventilated place with the temperature lower than 50'c and the height less than 2 layers.
3, It will not be factory if any problems caused by wrong transportation or storage or the storage years are more than a year.
4. All the rolls should be erect without any putting across or incline. Cover the canvas when necessary.
1, Installation is forbidden in rainy days or temperature lower than 0'c
2, All the workers should put on special uniforms to keep safe when installing. There should be equipments for fire controls.