Michem PP monofilament fiber was produced by referring foreign advanced technology for fiber spinning, modified by adding functional additive and special surface-treating.
Mixing into cement concrete, it has many advantages such as good dispersing, better water affinity, strong linking force. It is suited to reinforce and crack-resist to every kinds of cement concrete and mortar, specially used in engineering of building surface, floor, wall etc.
Polypropylene Fiber(PP Fiber) CAS No.: 9003-07-0
3-50mm(customized size available)
Trilobal or circular
Resistance to Acid & Alkali
• Mechanical bond with the concrete.
• Reduces the formation of plastic shrinkage cracking in concrete.
• Prevent mortar split and crackle expansion
• Provides multi-dimensional reinforcement.
• Improves impact, shatter and abrasion resistance of concrete.
• Enhances durability and toughness of concrete.
• Reduces freeze/thaw damage.
• Increases fire, seepage and acid& alkali resistance.
• No agglomeration, economical and practical
Polypropylene Fiber-Monofilament Form
Applicable for all kinds of concrete and mortar products:
Precast, slab-on-grade, overlays, toppings, pavements, shotcrete and other residential or commercial fiber reinforced concrete and mortar related products or projects.
The following is some projects for your reference: