This module is designed to operate in a wall switch box or in locations where the control of an electric device is needed. It is also possible to send a signal to any system that is to be integrated with Z-wave system.
0 ~ 40℃
30m line of sight
1*DC switch (local), 2*DC switch (group)
60* 44 *18mm
1. Before installation ensure that the voltage supply is disconnected.
2. Connect ZW78D module as shown on above diagram.
3. Place the Module in the switch box.
4. Arrange the antenna (tips are presented as above diagrams)
Do not cut or shorten the antenna - its length is perfectly matched to the band in which the system operates; Locate the antenna as far from metal elements as possible (connecting wires, bracket rings, etc.) in order to prevent interferences.
5. Connect the device in accordance with the wiring diagram presented in Wiring diagram. Switch on 120V of the mains voltage.
6. For “Add” in a network: Put the Z-wave interface controller into “Add” mode, and following its instruction to add the ZW78D to your controller. To get in the “Add” mode, the distance between ZW78D module and controller is suggested to be in one meter. Quickly pressing the learn switch of ZW78D for 1 second at least & release to be included.
7. For “Remove” from a network: set up the Z-wave interface controller into “Remove” mode, and following its instruction to delete the ZW78D from your controller. Press the learn switch of ZW78D for 1 second at least &release to be excluded.
8. For ”Condition” which is controlling other devices of Z-wave system, Condition ensures direct transfer of control commands between devices, and is performed without participation of the main controller. e.g. Dimmer, Switch (ON-OFF), Door/Window sensor, PIR, Shutter or scene (scene may be controlled only through the ZE300 gateway).
Safety & Maintenance Instruction
-Make sure that all electric connections and connection cables meet the pertaining regulations and are in conformity with the operating instruction.
-Do not overload electrical outlets or extension cords, fire or electric shocks can be the result.
-Please contact an expert in case you have any doubts about the mode of operation, the safety or connecting the appliances.
-Keep all parts away from young children’s reach.
-Do not store this item on wet, very cold or warm places, this can damage the electronic circuit boards.
-Avoid dropping or shocks, this can damage the electronic boards.
-Never replace damaged power cables yourself! In such case, remove them from the net and take the devices to a workshop.
-Wireless system are subject to interference from cordless phones, microwaves, and other wireless devices during installation and operation.
The devices are maintenance-free, so never open them. The guarantee becomes void when you open the appliance. Only clean the outside of the devices with a soft, dry cloth or a brush. Prior to cleaning, remove the devices from all voltage sources.
Do not use any carboxylic cleaning agents or petrol, alcohol or similar. These will attack the surface of devices. Besides, the vapors are hazardous to your health and explosive. Do not use any sharp edged tools, screw drivers, metal brushes or similar for cleaning.
Warranty 1 year
1. Q: How To Order ?
Step 1, please tell us what model and quantity you need;
Step 2, then we will make a PI for you to confirm the order details;
Step 3, when we confirmed everything, can arrange the payment;
Step 4, finally we deliver the goods within the stipulated time..
2 . Q: When will make delivery ?
A: Delivery Time
-Sample Order: 3-10 days after receipt of the full payment.
-Stock Order: 7-15 days after receipt of the full payment
-OEM Order: 4-6 weeks after receipt of the deposit.
1 year warranty for all kinds of products;
If you find any defective accessories first time, we will give you the new parts for free to replace in the next order, as an experienced manufacturer, you can rest assured of the quality and after-sales service.
T/T, Western Union, Moneygram ,Escrow.
Transported by DHL, UPS, EMS, Fedex,Air freight,Sea freight.