1.Inside double plastic bags ,foil bags plus
2. 5kg/bag, 25kg /drums
3. as your requests for arbutin
1 - 50
51 - 500
501 - 1000
To be negotiated
1.Introduction & Source of alpha arbutin:
Arbutin, is a monoglucose of hydroquinone found in the leaves of Rosaceae and in the leaves of azaleas. The natural extraction method has a low extraction yield due to the low content of arbutin in the plant material, and the preparation method is complicated. Therefore, Natural Field uses fermentation to synthesize Alpha-arbutin and uses organic synthesis to synthesize Beta-arbutin.
Arbutin can inhibit the activity of tyrosinase and is an effective component of biological activity in plants. Therefore, it has become one of the main raw materials in major cosmetics at home and abroad.
White crystalline powder
Specific optical rotation
2. Flow chart of alpha arbutin:
3.Function & Application of Alpha Arbutin
Cosmetic raw materials
The preparation method of α-arbutin is obtained by sugar conversion by microbial enzyme, and its stability, effectiveness and safety are better than β-arbutin, and the skin care effect is ten times that of β-arbutin. It has been widely used by many cosmetics brands in the world.
The main Function is Whitening, anti-inflammatory and anti-irritant.
1.Arbutin can only be used for cosmetic external use, prohibiting oral administration;
2. Arbutin is easy to decompose in acidic environment, pay attention to the pH of the system such as cream is controlled at 5-7;
3. Add an appropriate amount of antioxidants to the cosmetic system to prevent discoloration;
4. Adding natural vegetable oil containing oleic acid and linoleic acid can promote the synergistic effect of arbutin;
5. Adding 0.8 -1.0% azone to the cosmetic system can promote the absorption of arbutin and prevent the precipitation of arbutin on the skin.