Cotton Printed Pajamas Summer Cotton Leopard Pajamas

FOB Reference Price:Get Latest Price
$11.00 - $16.00 / Pieces | 500 Piece/Pieces Per Color (Min. Order)
Report Suspicious Activity
Overview
Quick Details
Supply Type:
OEM service
Material:
100% Cotton
Fabric Type:
Knitted
Technics:
Printed
Feature:
Breathable, Plus Size, QUICK DRY
Place of Origin:
Shandong, China
Brand Name:
LR
Model Number:
LRX0359
Product Name:
Custom Printed Pajamas Leopard Summer Cotton Leopard Pajamas Women
Fabric:
cotton, Customized
Craft:
printed
Color:
printed,Customized
Size:
M, L, XL, 2XL,Customized
Thickness:
Thin
Season:
spring,autumn
Occasion:
Pajamas, Homewear, Lounge, Sleepwear, Nightwear
Wash:
Machine wash
Service:
OEM, Private Label Clothing Manufacturers
Supply Ability
Supply Ability:
30000 Piece/Pieces per Month
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Details
One piece in one polybag, 30pcs in a carton.
Customized
Port
Qingdao,Customized
Lead Time :
40-50days after receiving downpayment

 

Custom Printed Pajamas Leopard Summer Cotton Leopard Pajamas Women


1.Featuring a fun and trendy leopard print in a gorgeous shade of raspberry, these comfy pajamas will remind her not to take herself too seriously.

2.V-neck, ¾-sleeved top with leopard print cuffs paired with full-length leopard print pants with raspberry contrast piping.

3.Elastic waist.

 

 

 

 

 

  ♥  Pictures Show

 
 


 

 
 
 
 
 

  ♥  Product's Information

 

Materialcotton,customized
ColourDifferent colours avaliable.
LogoLogo/label can be added on the garments as your requirements.
PrintPrints can be made for the garment as your design.
DesignAdjustments can be made for the design.
SizeSizes are various,M,L,XL,XXL. We can make the drawings as your demands.
Minimum Quantity500pcs.
PackagingOne piece one polybag,and 30 pieces in a carton.
SampleCustomized sample can be made in 2 weeks.
Delivery TimeDelivery time is 40-50days after receive depoist .
Unit PriceReasonable price will be gotten based on your requirements.
ShipmentBy sea or by air.
Payment30% as depoist, the rest 70% upon BL copy , or LC at sight.

 

  ♥  Cooperations:

 

  ♥  Shipping method and Shipping time

 

By sea

Normally in 15-25 days,depends on the distance,freight charge is cheap.

 

By air

Normally in 5-7days,to get the goods,freight charge is expensive.

 

  ♥  Advantage

 

We are manufacturer and have more than ten years experiences in doing world trade,we make the cost accounting by ourselves,from us you will get highquality products with reasonable price.

  ♥  If You Are Interested

 

If you are interested in this Ladies Pure Cotton Nighties ,feel free to contact with me,it is the best you can tell me the details:

 

1.the quantity 

 

2.the fabrics/materials

 

3.the colours and patterns

 

I will respond as soon as possbile.

 

  ♥  Custom Service And Make-to-order

 

We can make products as your requirements-------custom service is available.

 

We are honest manufacturer and looking forward to cooperating with honest partners.

 

  ♥  Contact Info

 

       

Misty Xu

 

Trade Manager:  cn1510015694

Skype:lrsales04

 

You can leave a message at Trademanager,we will contact with you in 12 hours.

  ♥  Company and Product Samples

 


  ♥  Production Flow

 


  ♥  Certification