Die struck, photo etched, printing, die casting or spin casting
Custom as customers'design
Hard enamel; imitation hard enamel; soft enamel or no colors
Tie tack; butterfly clutch or safety pin back
10 ~21 days by different methods and quantity
100pcs per design
1pc/poly bag and suitable quantity for larger bag or packed by instruction.
By sea; by air or by express courier (FedEx/ TNT/ UPS/ DHL)
You May Also Like
Founded since 1984 with SMETA/SEDEX, ISO9001/ 140001 Certified, Jian has also been verified by many famous companies like Wal-Mart, McDonald's, JCPenney, Starbucks, Merlin, LEGOLAND and Disney with supplying premium quality customized badges, medals and lapel pins.
1.MOQ-----For most of our products, we have no MOQ, and we can provide free samples as long as you are willing to afford the delivery charge.
2.Response----- Quotation within 24 hours uponreceipt of your inquiry;
Sending production orders in 2weeks after receipt of your orders;
Sending a shipping advice within24Hafter the day of departure.
3.Sample time-----Sending sample orders/pictures in 7days after receipt of your orders.
4.History-----We have 34 years experience since 1984, we've got a mature production skills and thoughtful service.
5.No. of International Trading Staff-----110 people.
6.Shipping-----We have our own shipping company at Hong Kong, we can saving port tax for you.
7.Lead time-----2days for artwork; 7-10 days for samples after pre-production artwork approved; 18 days for mass production after sample approved.
8.Production Area-----2,500 employees, we enjoy our good reputation at Lapel pins, Coins, Badges, Medals, Key Chains, Golf Divot Tools, Dog Tags, Belt Buckles, Embroidery badges, Woven Patches, Lanyards and Soft PVC products, so we can meet you all kinds of needs in one manufacturer, not only saving time, saving cost, but also expanding your business as your wishes.
1. What shape can my products be? Any shape you want. We custom manufacture all of our products from scratch, so we can make them any shape, any size and any design.
2. What kinds of products are you offering? As a professional manufacturer & Wholesale for promotional & gifts items. The range of our products includes Lapel pins, Badges, Cufflinks, Medals, Tie clips, Keychain, Military coins, embroidery patches, lanyards and our extended products includes soft PVC keychain, magnets, tin button badges, bottle openers etc. About Service
1. I don' t have a design, can you help? Yes, all you have to do is email us your ideas, fax a sketch or mail us a rough drawing of what you want and we'll send you a production proof for your approval before you order.
2.When can I get the price? We usually qoute within 24 hours after we get your inquiry. If you are very urgent to get the price, please call us or tell us in your email so that we will regard your inquiry priority.
1. I have a design, how can I send it to you? You can email us, fill out a free quote, fax us a copy or mail us a picture. Our free quote is the preferred way. We accept all types of file formats; including ai, eps, jpg, pdf and others.
2. I' ve never ordered pins before. How do I start? It's easy. All you have to do is fill out a free quote, send your design and tell us how many pins you want to order. If you don’t have a design, we can help create it for you, most of the time for free!
3. What is the minimum order quantity (MOQ)? Generally, We request a MOQ for 100 pcs per model per size for production. For stock item, we don't request.
4. How To Order ? Import from China, It can not be more easy even you are not a company and have no import license, We can deliver the goods to your hands by FedEx/DHL/UPS or By Air. It is so easy like following steps: a). Tell us which items you are interested in or what you need us to do for you by E-Mail / Call / Fax ; b). We will send our quotation to you based on your requirements; c). We will send a sample to you for testing after confirming the price ; Ordinarily, you will have to pay the sample charge, but it can be refunded when you confirm the order. d). We will start mass production after receiving your confirmation for the sample; e). We will ship the goods to you once the goods are ready.
1. What are the differences between Synthetic, Soft, and Hard Enamel? The major differences between these three coloring materials will be in terms of production techniques and color rendering. Synthetic Enamel is probably the best material to render bright and shiny for colors in a reasonable cost. Colors are leveled evenly to the metal boarders and totally flat on the product surface. Hard Enamel differ from Soft and Synthetic Enamel. It is natural mineral substance and melted during heating process. It is not as bright and shiny as Soft and Synthetic Enamel, but the color lasts for hundred of years without destroying on purpose. Soft Enamel, in general speaking, it is cheaper in cost compare to Synthetic and Hard Enamel. It has a similar color render to Synthetic Enamel but color zones recess and lower than metal boarders. Metal boarders are easy to define.
2. Why can' t we use stainless steel for stamping? Stainless steel as well as iron are high density materials. Stamping on high density materials, the mold will be easily damaged and result in high product default rate, therefore it is not recommended.
3. Why does stamping need metal borders? With stamping process, is metal border necessary? The fundamental of stamping technique is to create borders, and shape up the pattern on metal plate. Further, the metal borders separate each zone and enable the product to be filled with different colors.
4. What is CMYK in the offset printing? CMYK each letter represents the color that used in offset printing – Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Black.
5. Why can’t stainless steal be plated? Stainless steel has a coating on it to prevent rusty, therefore no plating is needed. We usually do plating on products that made of Bronze, copper, iron, zinc alloy and pewter.
6. What's different between silkscreen and offset printing? It is different printing technique and mainly differ in color presentation. Silkscreen often used for simple design with less and solid colors while offset printing is suitable for complex artwork and tonal colors. E.g: more like a photo effect looking.
1. What is your production lead time? 1). for sample: 7 days upon receipt of your confirmation for sketches or samples 2). for mass production: within 14-21 days upon comfirming the samples, it depends on the quantity.
1. What guarantee do we have since advance payment is required? We are Not aim to to do once-business. We are going to build strong and long term relationship with all of our clients . Our success is based on customers' satisfaction. Further, each order has a SOP (Standard Operation Procedure) to follow. Production is only proceeded after all details have been confirmed. We do 100% inspected before shipment, and take responsibility for default goes beyond acceptance.
2. What kind of payment do you accept? Do you accept the payment through Credit Card or Pay pal? T/T, L/C, Credit Card are available.