1. Night snoring, sleep apnea/obesity hypoventilation syndrome, nocturnal hypoxemia syndrome; 2. Daytime sleepiness, memory loss, mental paralysis and personality changes, snoring (sleep snoring) cerebral hypoxia Disease; 3. Respiratory medicine, otolaryngology, sleep room (center) treatment of sleep-disordered breathing; 4. Neurology treatment of various causes of respiratory insufficiency, respiratory disorders; 5. otolaryngology for upper respiratory tract surgery Respiratory support.
Olive produces the CPAP machine, an advanced small instrument that can be used for plugging in the bedside or for outdoor use. It has a silent ventilator that wears a nasal mask while sleeping, keeping the user's airway open. The CPAP machine reads and records daily usage data such as sleep interruptions, air blockages, leaks, and short apnea rates to assess the effectiveness of machine treatments!The device has 2 working mode CPAP and Auto CPAP, when the device is set to Auto CPAP breathing machine, the device will track every breath during sleep, automatically adjust a proper output pressure for user to make a comfort treatment; While the device is set to CPAP mode, then the machine will run at the preset fixed pressure.The humidifier cooperates with the host to provide the user with the air of suitable temperature and humidity to avoid drying of user's nasal mucosa and make comfort treatment. The host controls the humidifier's turning on/off, the principle of which is to heat the water in the chamber and make the air inhaled by the user with suitable temperature and humidity.
Do Not Overfill The Water Tub as Water May Enter The Device And Air Tubing!
1. Place the device on a stable level surface.
2. Plug the power connector into the rear of the device. Connect one end of the power cord into the power supply unit and the other end into the power outlet.
3. Connect the air tubing firmly to the air outlet located on the rear of the device.
4. Open the water tub cover and fill it with distilled water up to the maximum water level mark. Do not fill hot water in the water tub.
5. Close the water tub cover.
6. Connect the free end of the air tubing firmly onto mask. For detailed information, read the mask user guide.
7. Physician should ensure the compatibility of the equipment and all of the parts and accessories used to connect to the patient before use; should ensure that the therapeutic pressure settings were determined for the patient individually with the configuration of the equipment to be used, including accessories; and should periodically reassess the setting(s) of the therapy for effectiveness.The equipment must not be covered or positioned in such a way that the operation or performance of the equipment is adversely affected.