Custom Branded Rubber Grip Metal Handle Five Blade barber supplies Shaving Razor
Baili Shaving handle
Regal Series BR501
15cm length, 50g weight
Metal alloy handle with soft rubber
Superior stainless steel
Hardness of blade
Blue / Black / Grey
1 handle and 1 blade with razor holder in the blister card
3-7 days for sample order, 15-30 days for bulk order
By Sea / Air / Express (dhl,fedex,ups.tnt)
By Paypal / Western Union / TT / LC
Customized brand & logo accepted
Supporting small trial order for new client
Free samples for testing
* Pivoting action razor head
* Progressive and removable five blade, made from superior stainless steel
* 50 gram heavy-duty metal handle with soft rubber
* Moisture strip with more lubricants for great glide, no pulling, no tugging
* Plus a wide soft rubber guard bar help to lift the beard
* Embedded safety guards design
GUANGZHOU WEIDI Technology CO.,LTD established in 2002,we are the professional manufacturer of all kinds of shaving products-shaving razor,razor blade,shaving foam and so on. After 10 years of Baili people struggle,Our independent brand Baili grown as the one of the famous brand in the personal care products industry.Our products are deeply welcome by domestic and foreign users. Our company products from R & D,production,inspection,packaging,sales,service and other links are strict requirements.The company has advanced production equipment and professional production line,high-quality professionals,scientific testing technology.Strictly according to ISO9001:2000 international quality system standard requirements.Keep improving,innovation, create brand with quality,win the market by service,product quality all reach national and the highest standards of the industry.
Packaging & Shipping
Q: How many times can I use one Razor?
This Depends greatly on the individual and the thickness or coarseness of the hair. Some prefer
to change a blade after using it once or twice, others after 3-4 times while many expected
between 5 to 7 uses.
Q: What does the Lubricating strip do?
The lubra strip when activated by water provides for more lubrication and moisture while shaving
allowing the blades to glide on the skin, which make the shave more comfortable, and decrease
the risk of irritation.
Q: How do I take care of my razor?
1. Try to keep it out of water when not being used the excess water will dissolve the lubricating
strip, and could cause the baldes to wear
2. Let the baldes air dry-dry when you are done shaving to prevent wears, never wipe them, as
this can cause the blades to dull prematurely.
3. Always rinse the hair and soap from the blades to keep it in tiptop shape.
Q: Can I "dry shave"?
Dry hairs are harder to cut than well-moistened hairs, this will make your razor duller faster.
In addition, without the proper moisture, you're just looking to get razor bum.