In export cartons. If you have any special requirement,we will pack them according to your suggest.
Any port of Guangdong
1 - 1000
To be negotiated
Custom plastic thermoformer products
Custom plastic thermoformer products
Any logo can be printed
ABS,PMMA,HIPS, PC,PVC,PP, PcE, PET, PETG, et.
Design 2D or 3D drawing provided by client
Welcome To Ditai Vacuum Forming. We are a large plastics manufacturer, specializing in all kinds of vacuum formed OEM products and custom parts.
Our Engineers have more than 20 years experience in the industry and we are able to design, develop and produce all elements in-house; from design and tooling/moulds, to forming and CNC cutting. We are even able to carry out complex assembly of the final product for you.
Keeping all aspects in-house allows us to maintain unparallelled quality control as well as speeding up the entire process from concept to product delivery. Clients also benefit from us being a single point of contact for all your manufacturing needs.
We are particularly proud of our large volume machines, we have the largest vacuum forming machine in Guangdong! That being said, no project is too small, and we will hapilly speak with you about how we can help you with your project requirements.
Do you have any other custom plastic parts but do not know how to process?
Do you have a problem with the drawing design?
Come here,we will help you with all these things, we are a professional plastic manufactory,if you want to make any plastic parts or need a professional plastic part factory, Please contact with us!
1) Customers provide 3D design drawing or sufficient info ( length x width x height thickness, material, colors etc)
2) We offer quotation in time
3) Once confirmed price,we arrange to build mold according to customer's design drawing
4) Make samples for customer approved
5) Arrange mass production after sample approved by customers
6) Timely complete production for on-time delivery
1) 21 years vacuum thermoforming work experiences
2) All of kinds plastic materials can be choice, such as: ABS ,HIPS, HDPE,PP,PS,PVC,PE,PC,PETG and PMMA
3) Ditai have the largest vacuum forming machine in Guangdong , the size is 4000x2000mm
4) Ditai all of vacuum forming machnes are made by ourself engineers, we can test and adjust them very well
5) Lower tooling cost and fast delivery time , vacuum forming instead of injection mold process
6) Products are widely applied in Toy, Car,Auto, Household appliance ,Medical equipment , Planting , Packing ,Advertising ,Furnitre etc
7) Extremely adaptive to customer design needs
8) 10sets of 3 Axis CNC, 1sets of 5 Axis CNC, 1sets of mold machine, 5sets of vacuum forming machines, 4sets of blowing mold machines etc.
1) What is thermoforming and vacuum forming?
Thermoforming is the process of heating a sheet of plastic material, and using pressure to shape it using a mold. Vacuum forming refers to the use of vacuum to force the plastic into the shape of the mold
2)What are the benefits of thermoforming?
Thermoforming is efficient and very cost-effective for the production of many plastic parts depending on the part size, shape, and quantity. Up-front costs are usually much lower, and lead times to tooling and production are generally much shorter than other processes such as injection molding. Temporary tooling offers an inexpensive short-term test for design issues and product market acceptance.
3)What do you need from me to make a part?
We've started from a drawing on a UG, If you have a concept or Sample, then we can create a design, including CAD models, renderings, and detailed drawings. If, on the other hand, you already have a CAD (igs or stp)model or design, we can start from that and create molds and other tooling that will allow us to make the finished product. Our services include everything from design to prototypes to production, and we can do as much or as little as you need us to do.
4)What do you make molds from?
Production molds are typically cast or machined from aluminum. Deeper molds are usually cast, while shallower molds may be machined directly from a block of aluminum. Aluminum molds can be temperature controlled, which allows tight tolerances, better detail, and shorter cycle times (which translates into a lower cost part).
5)When thermoforming a part, why can only one side be controlled?
The mold defines the shape of the plastic, and tolerances can be controlled on the side of the plastic that contacts the mold. The opposite side, away from the mold, is predictable, but not controlled, because the plastic will stretch around the mold and produce varying thicknesses. There are a number of techniques that we use to minimize this effect, when it's important.
Ms. Amy Zou
Mobile Phone: 13825780422
Company Name: Dongguan Ditai Plastic Products Co., Ltd.
Operational Address: Floor 5, A Of Floor 1, Ruida Tech Park, No. 6, Daxing Street, Quantang Management District, Liaobu Town, Dongguan, Guangdong, China (Mainland)