1. DA6020L05B vertical axial flow Fan 60x60x20mm 5v 12 volt dc cooling Fan :
2. DATAT SHEET OF 60mm COOLING FAN DA6020L05B 5V/12V/24V 17.83CFM 5V /12V/24 FAN TK DC FAN 60x60x20mm
3.THERE ARE THE SIMILER FANS AS 60mm COOLING FAN DA6020L05B 5V/12V/24V 17.83CFM 5V /12V/24 FAN TK DC FAN 60x60x20mm THERE ARE THE DATASHEETS
Shenzhen tenkai group limited is a brushless motor product related enterprises in shenzhen city, the registered capital of RMB10.2 million, registered trademark TKFAN and TENKAI,has safety certification such as UL, CE, ROHS,Through the ISO9001:2008 quality management system certification, no bad credit records. TKFAN mainly make high-quality brushless fan, brushless motor .Product series are tiny fan ,quiet fan,waterproof fan,high power fan,high voltage fan,long life fan,etc.
A DC fan is usually powered by 3v, 5v, 12v, 24v, 36v and 48v. It blows air along the axis of the fan, or parallel to the track of the blade axis. Standard DC Axial fan sizes include 20mm, 30mm, 40mm, 50mm, 60mm, 70mm, 80mm, 92mm,120mm, 150mm, and 200mm.
2. How to choose a DC fan?
To choose a DC fan, you should consider the points below fan size(mm): fan speed(rpm): fan airflow(cfm): fan noise level(dBA): fan start voltage(v): fan current(A): fan connector:
3. What is a Bearing?
Fan bearing includes Sleeve Bearing, Hydraulic Bearing and Ball Bearing, life expectancy of sleeve bearing fan is 30000 hours, hydraulic bearing fan is 40000 hours , while ball bearing is 55000hours or more.
4.What is the divery time?
Sample lead time:7-10 days Mass production Delivery lead time: 20 days Delivery Ways: DHL, UPS Door to Door service, By Air, By Sea, etc.
5. What can I do if we can not find the suitable fan model in the fan list?
Please feel free to contact us for customized fans.
* Such as: moisture roof, water proof, turbocharger, soft start, Reversible, temperature control, PWM speed control, the RD alarm and the FG signal etc.
IP 55: Protection of motor and PCB board against splashed water and humidity.
Speed signal: The fan uses a separate wire to output information about its speed, and thus about the speed of the rotor.
PWM control input: The speed of the fan can be changed via a pulse-widthmodulated signal. This signal is applied to a specially provided wire.
1. 100 % testing before the fan leave our factory
2. Good after services to every customer
3. We often give one-year warranty on quality of products, and will give your refund if any quality problems occurs when you receive our items.