Keep Mouth Open And Hand Available For Oral Inspection And Treatment
T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Trade Assurance
1. Apply appropriate moisturizers to the oral tissues to be retracted.
2. While wearing non-allergenic gloves, gently retract one corner of the mouth away from the teeth and insert
the lateral edge of the retractor into the mouth.
3. Roll your finger under the upper lip to retract it, and place the upper lip-cradling section of the retractor
under the retracted upper lip, being careful to protect any mucosal frena that may be present.
4. Continue the retraction of the opposite mouth corner and insert the unit under the retracted tissue.
5. Roll your finger under the lower lip and ensure that the lower lip is sitting securely in the lower lip-cradling
section of the unit.
6. To protect the tissues from damage and ensure retraction during the operative procedure, recheck the unit
to confirm that the upper and lower lips are securely sitting in the upper and lower cradles, and that the
mouth corners are securely retracted by the unit without movement.
7. After use, gently and carefully withdraw the unit from the mouth by reversing the insertion procedure, taking
care not to crack the patient’s possibly dry lips. Check the oral tissues for any signs of damage from the
procedure and take any required corrective measures.
1. Clear / Blue Color, C-Shape,Small / Medium / Large Size
2. Easy to Keep the mouth open and hands available for oral inspection and treatment
3. It works great for home teeth care, doesn't stretch lips and you will not feel uncomfortable
4. Recyclable: Made from tough, eco-friendly, durable plastic to last long, helps give you an unobstructed view of the oral cavity, it’s ideal for extended use in dental offices and teeth whitening salons