Dewar bottle liquid nitrogen dewar flask fuel storage tank
Main performance characteristics of the Dewar vessel:
1. Mainly used for transport and storage of liquid oxygen, liquid nitrogen, liquid argon, liquefied natural gas, liquid carbon dioxide.
2. Adopt high vacuum multi-layer insulation to ensure low evaporation rate.
3. The gas-phase space superpressure gas is preferred in the throttle device.
4. Adopt international common CGA standard joint, all imported valve configuration.
5. Unique frame design meets frequent transport requirements.
6. Applicable to: electronics, scientific research, chemical engineering, welding, LNG supply and other industries.
Effective Volume (L)