1) Stickers in sheet form or die cut into individual pieces.
2) Surface with clear protective scratch-resistant film or transfer film.
3) 50-1000pcs packaged into a clear poly bag.
4) Inside pacakge: with shockproof packaging materials.
5) Outside package: with 5-7 layers super rigid carton box
6) Wood box or waterproof packing, fasterned with packing belt if necesary.
1 - 1000
1001 - 5000
5001 - 50000
To be negotiated
WHAT ARE SELF-ADHESIVE STICKERS, ROLL LABELS ?
Self-adhesive roll labels are designs that are printed, laminated, then cut to size.
This straightforward process can have a very short lead-time, and can be manufactured extremely quickly.
There are a range of adhesives available which can be applied, including permanent, low-tack and removable options.
A quick, low cost solution to create labels that can be used for serial numbers,
Product warnings and tamper-proof safety seals. Roll Form labels can be printed on a wide range of materials,
With a variety of different adhesives available, depending on your requirements.
Mixed Designs on a Sheet
WAHT IS THE PRODUCTION PROCESS ?
Your design is printed onto the selected label material.
The printed labels are laminated which provides a durable, transparent finish.
Your design is then kiss cut to size, in roll form or sheet from, or die cut into individual piece.