Dishi New metal shaving razor stand for man electric shave razor and Manual barber safety razor shaving tools
DISHI- metal shavng razor stand or holder
as the picture
yes, customer logo
As picture showed
Other similar style handle shaving brush:
Why Badger Hair Brushes?
Before we answer that question, we want to devote just a few words to the badger itself. You should know that in Asia, China, and countries of the former Soviet Union, the badger is hunted primarily for its meat. The countries that are the main importers of badger hair operate under very strict import controls. (The United Kingdom is where almost all quality shaving brushes are made.) Most of the high quality commercial badger hair comes from remote areas of China where badgers are plentiful. In fact, they are so plentiful that they endanger crops and livestock. The Chinese government controls badger culling by licensing tiny village cooperatives to conduct hunts and process the hair. The sale of the badger hair provides co-op members with an additional source of income.
Vintage Blades sells only 100% badger hair brushes. There are, of course, less expensive shaving brushes out there, but they are not 100% badger hair. But again, why badger hair? Like human hair, badger hair absorbs rather than repels water and water makes up the biggest part of your shaving lather. So, the more water a brush carries the better. Also, we would assume you want the softest brush possible against your face in the morning. The real point is that badger hair is so soft that it does not irritate the face while lathering. Reduction in irritation is the whole idea of wet shaving.
NOTE: Because there are no international standards for grading badger hair, it’s important to purchase a quality brush from a source that you can trust.
How To Care For Your Brush
1. Shampoo the brush in warm water before the first use. Use the same shampoo that you use to wash you hair. Some also like to use a conditioner.
2. NEVER boil your brush.
3. Never press the brush into your skin. This will break the badger hair. Instead, stroke it sideways, like a painter’s brush.
4. Wash the brush well with warm (not hot) water after each use.
5. Flick the brush to remove as much water as possible after each use. You can also gently stroke it on a dry towel.
6. Never store the brush on its base (yes, we know they are flat). Instead, use a brush stand so the remaining water can move away from the base of the hairs.
7. To avoid mildew, do not store the brush in the medicine chest between uses. Instead, place the stand on vanity top to allow proper air circulation.
8. If you use a brush in a travel kit, be sure to take it out to dry thoroughly upon your return.
It is not unusual to see a couple of hairs fall out a new brush the first time or so that you use it. Any more than that, however, and there may be a problem with the brush. Contact the vendor from whom you purchased the brush or the brush manufacturer directly to determine what solution is appropriate.
Shijiazhuang dscosmetic co ltd was established in 2008,is a large professional cosmetic brush,shaving brush and animal hair manufacturing company.
We product cosmetic brush and shaving brush and animal hair.
From the 90s offer animal now we offer the brushes, research and development, manufacturing,and we has more than 10 years ODM and OEM production experience in Europe and the America’s.
We have a long term and good cooperation with many well know international cosmetic brands.Dscosmetic has become a major international top-level makeup brush brand production supplier and
a main international cosmetic brands supporting other OEM suppliers.
We are growing with business purpose " New,Quickly,Efficiancy" , and insist on“Quality Firstly, Service Firstly".
Owning professional management team, good relationship with supplier, advanced produce technics, up-to-date production workshop,
all help us to provide good quality products and profesional service to our clients.