Dry Ice Making Machine Ks-700B With Water Pump

FOB Reference Price:Get Latest Price
$599.00 - $4,000.00 / Units | 1 Unit/Units ice making machine (Min. Order)
Report Suspicious Activity
Overview
Quick Details
Power(W):
1460W
Ice Shape:
cube
Dimension(L*W*H):
76*85*158cm
Condition:
New
Capacity:
350kg/24h
Place of Origin:
Shanghai, China (Mainland)
Brand Name:
KESHI
Model Number:
KS-700B
Voltage:
380V
Weight:
132kg
Certification:
CE
After-sales Service Provided:
Overseas third-party support available
Warranty:
12months
Supply Ability
Supply Ability:
200 Unit/Units per Month ice making machine
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Details
inner packing is carton then by plywood
ice making machine
Port
Shanghai
Lead Time :
Shipped in 7 days after payment

 

Cube ice making machine

 

parametres

 

Modelpoweroutlook dimensionweightoutputIce storage capacity
ks-80B300W46*50*88cm35kg28kg/24h10kg
ks-150B500W57*58*94cm62kg68kg/24h25kg
ks-230B700W69*66*100cm76kg110kg/24h50kg
ks-350B900W56*86*136cm97kg150kg/24h100kg
ks-500B1240W76*85*158cm128kg250kg/24h145kg
ks-700B1460W76*85*158cm132kg350kg/24h280kg
ks-1450B3200W122*95*202cm210kg650kg/24h385kg
ks-1950b4500w122*95*202cm235kg900kg/24h450kg

 

Lead Time?

7-10 working days can finish color matching light box.

 

Can you do the design for us?

We provide free design service for structure design and simple graphic design.

 

What about the payment term ?

Deposit + rest payment upon copy of shipping documents.

 

What kind of files do you accept for printing?

AI, CDR, PDF, EPS, TIF, high resolution JPG

 

What about the payment terms?

30% deposit, the rest 70% before shipment. The other issues can negotiate.

 

What kind of payment do you accept ?

Bank Transfer , West Union, Money Gram, L/C, etc.

 

You May Like
Not exactly what you want? 1 request, multiple quotations Get Quotations Now >>
You May Like