Dual 8000W 10kW 40kW Peak 96V 125KPH Brushless DC Gearless In Wheel Hub Motor Electric Hybrid Car Conversion Motor Kit
It's electric In-Wheel Hub Motor Conversion Kits, for electric car.
Especially suit for light weight car (below 1150kg), for higher weight car, the max speed will be a bit less.
If driven by 2pcsX8000W Hub Motor (2wd), it could be 96V 125KPH, 2*350N.m peak torque.
If driven by 4pcsX8000W Hub Motor (AWD), it could be 96V 135KPH, 4*350N.m peak torque, which could regard as sport mode.
PS. QS Motor 8000W 273 50H V3 Hub Motor could be 20kW continuous, many customer prefer to call it 10kW or 12.5kW motor.
Comparing Wheel Hub Motor with Gear Differential Motor
1. Simplify to make a electric-car. Gearbox, transmission shaft, clutch are no need. Which save space.
2. It could be installed in wheels, and easy to be hybrid car.
3. Easily to make 4-wheel drive, which could spot turn.
4. Support regenerative braking
5. High efficiency: 85~92%
We could offer Wheel Hub Motor, Motor Controller, Speedometer, Throttle, Brake, Charger,Wheel RIM, DC-DC converter, etc PS. So far, the battery is not avaiable.
Here is the combo list.
SEPC of Kits, Click for more info.
1. QS Motor 8000W 273 50H V3 Electric Car Hub Motor
PS. Normal Disc brakes is PCD3*80mm, PCD 58mm. It might get loose during driving, so we open new mold to be PCD4*114.3mm, M12.
2. APT96600,96V 8kw Sinusoidal Brushless Motor Controller
3. KLS96601-8080I,24V-96V,600A,SINUSOIDAL BLDC MOTOR CONTROLLER
4. 0-5V Electric Car Throttle Pedal
5. X8-E Electric Car Speedometer, 48V-120V
Click for more electric kits.
How to find suitable hub motor
To customized a suitable motor, could you pls. inform below points:
We could suggest most suitable motor accordingly, thank you for your cooperation.
PS. To calculate the speed, v(km/h)=n(r/min)*2rπ(m)*60/1000, n=load RPM, r=tire radius.
For speed less than 100KPH, consider the Windage Resistance & Rolling resistance.
the load RPM is appr 0.9 * no-load RPM. v(km/h)=0.9*n(r/min)*2rπ(m)*60/1000
For over 100KPH, V=0.85*RPM*2rπ*60/1000
No QS Motor, No Super EVs!