1. Small size: all Hystou mini pcs smaller than A4 paper, some of them only 3.5 inch size, just like the HDD sized using it traditional fat computers. Most of those small sized mini pc can be mounted to the backside of monitor, and takes almost no space of your desk, make your desk more clear and smart.
2. Durability: all those fanless mini pcs are highly intergrated, fanless design makes it runs silent and no need extra maintenance like normal fat comptuters. And most of them using aluminium alloy computer case, very durable.
3. Low power: all the Hystou mini pcs using 12V power supply, most of them power consumption from 15W to 30W, compare to 150W traditional pc's consumption, it helps saving more than 80% energy.
4. Universal performance: Hystou mini pcs compatiable with almost all popular operating systems, such as Windows, Linux. You can use it as personal computer at home, or use it as HTPC to built your own home theater center, and also you can use it in offices, training centers, factories, internet cafe and everywhere that require computers.
Key Features & Benefits:
CPU: Intel® Celeron® Processor J1900 (2M Cache, up to 2.42 GHz)
12. After set the Mini PC to "Stand by" mode, I cannot wake it up directly by touch keyboard or mouse, no matter long press the power switch or short press the power switch, the mini pc will restart directly instead of wake up, how to solve it? To wake up the computer directly via mouse or keyboard, you should not close your hard disk when the computer goes to "stand by" mode, go to power options and set the hard disk never turn off will be ok, here is detailed guide with pictures: http://support.hystou.com/2014/10/07/how-to-wake-up-mini-computer-via-mouse-directly/
13. When first time use the mini pc, there is totally no signal from VGA or HDMI, even I try different monitors still same, is the mini pc broken? Every mini pc was tested OK before shipment, when facing this problem, pls firstly check if the indicator turns on or not, if the indicator turns on, problem mostly comes from memory, pls make sure the memory you use is the same kind as per our mini pc requirement, and also make sure it plugged in correctly; if the indicator didn't turn on, pls change another 12V power adapter, mostly it is the power adapter get problem. And sometimes the problem comes due to CMOS battery problem, the CMOS battery remember some error information and make the computer no display, you can remove and try it again, details check this link: http://support.hystou.com/2014/10/14/cmos-battery-cr2032/
14. Why my internet get not stable when I plug the USB flash or external USB DVD to the USB 2.0 Port on the mini pc, but internet stable when plug the same usb products to the USB 3.0 port in the same mini pc, what happen? This problem most due to USB power supply different, USB 2.0 port can supply max 500ma but usb 3.0 can supply up to 900ma, so if your usb products require more than 500ma and less than 900ma, it will not stable on the USB 2.0 port but stable on the USB 3.0 port. And USB problem on the motherboard will hurt the Lan chip power supply, that's why the internet get not stable if you plug usb products to USB 2.0. More difference between USB 2.0 and USB 3.0 pls check this link: http://support.hystou.com/2014/10/14/usb_2-0_vs_usb_3-0/