1. Has a look & feel similar or better to carbon fiber bonnet and hard-top
2. Can be applied on interior and exterior surfaces of a car (hoods, trunks, side view mirrors etc.
3. Can be applied easily on all the common car paints 4. Cost-effective and can be cleaned with detergent and water. 5. Without residual glue on the car after remove 6. Durable material resistant to water, dirt, grease, salt, mild acid and oil
Installation Tips: 1. Cleaning the surface with rubbing alcohol prior to installing the vinyl will help with adhesion and clean any contaminants that may cause imperfections.
2. Using a heat gun can aid in the installation by making the vinyl more pliable and also help remove wrinkles.
3. Using a soft rubber squeegee will help smooth out bubbles and wrinkles
Application: Carbon fiber modification on engine hood, empennage, surrounding surface, car handle, rotary plate, etc. It's the desire of car fans.