Sea Worthy Wooden Pallet Packaging
Tile Size - 300*300mm
Tiles Per Box - 8
Box Weight - 13 kg
Coverage Area Per Box - 7.75 Sq. Ft. 0.72 Sq. Mt.
Total Boxes Per Container - 1392
Mundra, Kandla (Gujarat, India)
Durable Range of Innovative and Designer Porcelain Parking Tiles
Parking tiles as the name describes that these are best suited for parking area as these tiles are manufactured to withstand high load. These tiles come in regular design and digital print design to cater needs of different various customers. These tiles can be used in commercial and residential building parking area. These tiles are made to last for very long time.
Method of testing
Deviation in length
Deviation in thickness
Straightness of sides
Thermal shock resistance
< 9 x 10-6
< 6 x 10-6 k-1
Moisture expansion Nil
Tiles Per Box
Coverage Area Per Box
Total Boxes Per Container
7.75 Sq. Ft. 0.72 Sq. Mt.
We Sakar Granito (India) Private Limited manufacture ceramic tiles, vitrified tiles and porcelain tiles in India since year 1999. We manufacture tiles such as Soluble Salt Nano, Double Charge/Loading, Wall, Parking, Digital Glazed Tiles ( Matt & Glossy ), PGVT and GVT. We manufacture all kinds of floor tile and wall tile. We provide great quality products at competitive price also we are ISO and CE certified leading tile exporter, tile manufacturer and tile supplier from India. We export tiles to UAE (Dubai, Sharjah), United Kingdom, Australia, United States, Saudi Arabia, African countries and many more. We also have tiles dealer network across India.
1) Which is your FOB port? Mundra Port in Gujarat State of India but we also have other options where we can ship to your country.
2) What is difference between ceramic and porcelain tile? Porcelain tile has water absorption less than 0.5% and ceramic tile has water absorption around 10%. We manufacture both tiles and we recommend porcelain tile for floor application and ceramic tile for wall application.
3) What is the delivery time of your products? Product is dispatched from factory in 7-14 days once advance payment is received.
4) What are your payment terms? 30%TT advanced payment, balance 70% before dispatch.
5) What is the minimum order quantity (MOQ) of your product? Minimum order quantity is 1 container (20 foot) load.
6) Do you provide CIF and CNF shipping options? Yes, we have CIF and CNF options, we will ship to your country.
7) Do you have L /C (Letter of Credit) as payment option? Yes, we have L/C as payment option.
8) Can I contact you anytime? You can contact us anytime, we will reply your queries as soon as possible.