2. Special design with colorful surface, with handle
3. Big tank capacity, long continuous combustion duration
4. Glass fiber wick with long life-span
5. No smell, no noise, no odor and no pollution
6. Full combustion, carbon monoxide is much lower than international standard
7. Outdoor & Indoor use, used as BBQ grill, cooker, room heater and camping lamp
1. Kerona Kerosene heater specification
1. Kerosene heater data
2. Kerona Kerosene heater features:
1. The fuel tank is double, guaranteeing non-leakage of fuel, even though it is turned over while burning.
2. The Glass fiber wick which is incorporated in this heater is highly heatresistant and durable.
3. The upper reflector which sends heat downward ensures warmth of yours legs and feet.
4. Safety is also ensured by means of the finely designed guard frame.
5. The Chimney which is in stainless steel is highly durable.
3. Kerona Kerosene heater color option and production size
4. Kerona Kerosene heater using enviroment
5. Kerona Kerosene heater Structure and function
6. Kerona Kerosene heater wicks by taken care
1. The wick which is in glass fiber need not have its top scissored off from time to time.
2. But when it is used for a long time, a tar-like substance is deposited on its top, affecting the sucking up of fuel and the wick's vertical movment. To rmove this tar-like substance, you will burn the wick idle as follows: Do not fill oil to the heater, even after the fuel indicator has pointed to "0"-continue to burn it until the fire dies down.
By this time the tar-like substance on the top of the wick will have been consumed, resulting in better sucking up of oil and smoother movement of the wick.
3. You need not worry about the wick being destroyed by the above burning idle, as it is in glas fiber.
4. You will practise this idle burning of the wick once in 20 to 30 days.
7. Kerona Kerosene heater for exchanging wicks
8. Kerona Kerosene heater of component parts
9. Kerona Kerosene heater of assemblers
1. In case you consider water or dirts to exist in the fuel tank of heater, you will remove them by turning the tank upside down and then wash it using pure white lighting kerosene.
2. In fitting the wick-adjust-handle, mind motto fasten the wick-adjust-handle nut too tightly.
3. The burner flame rubber packing stuck on the bottom of the burner cover should never be removed.
4. After assembling the heater, you will test it in a safe place, before you use it actually.
10. Kerona Kerosene heater using cautions
1. The heater should be used on a horizontal level
2. The heater should not be sibjected to drafts
3. The heater should not be used near inflammables
4. The room in which the heater is uesd should have sufficient ventilation
5. Users are requested to pay special attention to children while the heater is being used
11. Kerona Kerosene heater oil feeded
1. Remove the filter cap
2. Fill fuel until the fuel indicator points to "F"
3. Do not fail to stop up the filler hole with the cap
4. Before you feed oil, extinguish the heater.
12. Kerona Kerosene heater ignition
13. Kerona Kerosene heater combustion adjusted
14. Kerona Kerosene heater of extinguishing
1. Turn the wick-adjust-handle knob counter-clockwise slowly until it stops. The wick will be lowered to the bottom and the fire will be out in 3-5 mins.
2. Make sure the fire has been extinguished.
3. Never fail to extinguish the fire before you move the heater to another place, before you evacuate the room in which the heater is used.
15. Kerona Kerosene heater users attention
1. Fill this heater with white lighting kerosene. No other fuel should be fed into this heater.
2. Fuel is to be stored in safe place.
3. This heater should not be used in a narrow space or near inflammable area.
4. This heater should not be subjected to drafts.
5. This heater is to be used on a horizontal level
6. Care should be taken not to spill oil. If it should be spilt, wipe it out
7. Before you fill oil, or before it is moved to another place, do not fail to extinguish this heater
8. Burning the wick idle once in every 20-30 days. (How to burn the wick idle is described in this instruction manual)
9. When you evacuate your room or before you go to bed, make sure the fire is out
10. Ventilate from time to time the room in which this heater is uesd.
16. Kerona Kerosene heater trouble caused and measures
17. Kerona Kerosene heater notes in storing off season
1. Disassemble and clean the heater before storing away
2. The wick should be kept apart from the wick holder and the fuel tank
3. The heater should be stored in an airy space with less humidity
18. Kerona Kerosene heater sample and processed
quote price, confirm price →pay sample fee →make sample →confirm sample →place order, pay 30% deposit →purchase material, make production→ship goods →transfer 70% balanced after the copy of B/L →received the goods →after sales →services →next round, thank you!
manufacture processing of heaters
Material test →punching →laser cutting →welding →100% spare parts test →assembly →inspection →final products test →packing →warehouse
19. Indoor Kerosene heater producing photo
20. Service of Kerona Kerosene heater
1.Your inquiry related to our products or prices will be replied in 24 hours
2.Well-trained and experienced staffs to answer your enquires in fluent English 3.OEM & ODM any your customized lightings we can help you to design and put into products 4.Distributorship are offered for your unique design and some our current models 5.Protection of your sales area,ideas of design and all your private information.
21. Kerona Kerosene heater Quality Control
As per AQL-II, we make 100% inspection on each and every Keronakerosene heater.
1. Material checking: strictly control of material using, meet international requested standards. 2. Semi-finished products inspection and test: product inspection and test including oil leak tank testing, wick testing, burning testing before 100% finished. 3. Production line test: with work team or data engineer who will inspect matchines and lines at fixed period. 4. Finished prodcuct inspection: quality and property test before Keronakerosene heater are packed and loaded.
Was founded in 2008. It is a professional household appliances manufacturer with rich and comprehensive capability of R&D.
The company has acquired ISO9001 international quality system certification and certificate CE/ROHS/EMC/CCC. The products are exported to the whole global market. We look forward to building strong business relationship with your esteemed company!
23. Why choose us?
There are plenty of reasons why our clients choose to conduct business transactions with us. Some of these include:
High production capacity,Quick order processing
Timely delivery schedules
Quality is in conformation with international standards
Wide choice in terms of style, design and types of products
Easy buying and selling procedure,Industry leading prices
Two decades of successful experience in the industry.
As a professional heater manufacturer, we always focus on :
1. Quality assurance both for our heaters
2. Compettive price
3. Great variety of products
4. Environment friendly technology
5. Kerona Kerosene heater OEM service provided
All the Kerona kerosene heater are ce certificate and three years quality warranty. RoHS-compliant heater and lead free heater are optional.OEM/ODM order of Keronakerosene heater are welcome.