Dvb-c ip qam dvb-c ip multicast dvb-c ipqam modulator
16 in 1 IP QAM modulator is the latest generational Mux-scrambling-modulating all-in-one device . It has 16 multiplexing channels, 16 scrambling channels and 16 QAM (DVB-C) modulating channels, and supports maximum 512 IP input through the 3 GE ports and 16 non-adjacent carriers (50MHz~960MHz) output through the RF output interface. The device is also characterized with high integrated level, high performance and low cost. This is very adaptable to newly generation CATV broadcasting system.
* 3 GE ports (max 512 IP in):
Data1 & Data2 bi-directional ports, max 512 IP in, 16 IP out
Data port (located on front panel), max 128 IP in
* Max 840Mbps for each GE input
* Support accurate PCR adjusting
* Support CA filtering, PID remapping and PSI/SI editing
* Supports up to 180 PIDS remapping per channel
* Support DVB general scrambling system (ETR289), simulcrypt standards ETSI 101 197 and ETSI 103 197
* Support 16 IP output through Data1 & Data2 over UDP/RTP/RTSP
* 16 non-adjacent QAM carriers output, compliant to DVB-C (EN 300 429) and ITU-T J.83 A/B
* Support RS (204,188) encoding
* Support Web-based Network management
Other related products:
Packaging & Shipping
Standard export carton packing.
3-20 days after confirming order,detail delivery date should be decided according to production season and order quantity.