Office & Hotel, Home Restaurant,Bath Room, Hotel,office
Place of Origin:
Anhui, China (Mainland)
Soft Comfortable and good hygroscopicty
Reasonable Prices Box Facial Tissue Paper
100000 Bag/Bags per Day Easy To Use Draw-out Tissue Paper Reasonable Prices Box Facial T
Packaging & Delivery
shipped in 15 days after payment
Easy To Use Draw-out Tissue Paper Reasonable Prices Box Facial Tissue Paper
Virgin wood pulp
1.Direct factory price
2.It is sate for children and adult usage
3.Soft, comfortable,non-irritating, strong water absorption,and Eco-friendly
4.Using primary fiber,high-grade raw mterial
5.Attractive design and packaging
6.Advanced trimming technology
7.The use of advanced ink printing technology
8.Products do not added fluorescent agent,bleaching agent and talc powder
Shipped in 15 days after payment
By TT 30% deposit, the remaining 70% money can be paid before shipped to the port or when you received the copy of bill of lading.
Related ProductsProduct FeaturesCertificationsCompany Information
Jingde County Wanfang Daily Articles CO.,Ltd.Was established in September
2009,which is located in Huangjiaqiao Industrial Park,Jingde county,Xuancheng city,Anhui province.It is specialized tissue paper products research and development,production and sales of professional enterprises.Wanfang Commodity Co.,Ltd. Always adhere to the"scientific and technological innovation,build brand strength,to achieve the speed and efficiency of synchronous growth"goal.And actively promote enterprise technological innovation and progress,and promote product development and production process of technological transformation.So as to achieve the continuous development of new products and guide the consumer trend,open up the market and improve competitive advantage.
As one of Company which have full range of tissue paper in Anhui Province domestic tissue industry,we are gradually establishing and improving the sales network,selling products in domestic and international markets.
Company possess 25,000 square foot plant,200 company employees,a total investment is one hundred million RMB,with an annual output 50,000 tons various types household paper,use themost advanced sterile dust-free technology morden enterprises. The company's flagship brand"VIVY"series is divided into four categories:tissue,wipes,toilet paper customized paper,specific product categories are:boxed facial tissue paper,tissue paper napkins,handkerchief paper,kitchen paper,roll toilet tissue paper,core roll toilet tissue,jumbo roll toilet tissue,wet wipes,and so on.
Why choose us
1.8 years production experience and OEM/ODM service
2.Professional developed team and production lines
3.Free sample and timely delivery
4.Large production capacity,short production lead time
5.24 hours online service and prompt rely
6.Accept small order for single item or container order mixed up with several items
Packaging & Shipping
1.We have our own QC Department in our factory to make sure that our products are in very good quality
before shiping out to our customers.
2.We salesman,also as a order follower,would trace ever phase of production from the begining
3.Before the order can be confirmed finally, we would strictly check the material,color,dimension of the
sample step by step
4.We have a QC team,every product would be checked by them before packed
5.We would try our best to help cilents problems when they occurred
Easy for you to know more about us!
Q1.How can i get the most competitive price?
A:Please send us the email and provide as much detail specifications as possible.Like tissue size,material,weight,phy,package,printing etc.The more detailed information,the more accurate we can quote you the price.
Q2.What can I do if I can't provide such detail specifications?
A:Please send us the information as you know.We make a price for your reference which based on our experience.If you really have on idea of the specs,please try to find some photos of the products.
Q3.Can I get samples?
A:Yes,we can send you sample for free,but the freight is on your account.
Q4.Can you make sample accoding to my own specifications?
A:Yes,we can.But there is sample charge between USD100.00 to USD300.00.
Q5.Is the sample charge refundable?
A:Yes,we will deduct the sample charge from your order.
Q6.How long does it take to make sample?
A:It's about 7days.
Q7.What's the production lead time?
A:It depends on the quantity.It varies from 7 to 15days.
Q8.Can we use our private size,designs or packaging?
A:Yes,any size,designs and packaging would be welcomes.