Efficiency Soft Ice Cream Machine/Soft Serve Machine

FOB Reference Price:Get Latest Price
$500.00 - $2,000.00 / Pieces | 1 Piece/Pieces soft ice cream machine (Min. Order)
Report Suspicious Activity
Overview
Quick Details
Model Number:
KS-3246
Brand Name:
KESHI
Place of Origin:
Shanghai, China (Mainland)
Voltage:
220V
Power(W):
380V
Dimension(L*W*H):
Customzied
Weight:
180KG
Certification:
CE
CE:
THREE-COLOUR
Processing Types:
Ice Cream
Processing:
ice cream making
After-sales Service Provided:
Overseas third-party support available
Condition:
New
Warranty:
12 Months
Application:
Ice cream
Supply Ability
Supply Ability:
200 Unit/Units per Month soft ice cream machine
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Details
Carton+plywood standard export package. we will install and test the machine for you before shipping, you just need to connect water pipes and power, meanwhile, the necessary parts and spared parts are offered together free of charge.
Port
shanghai
Lead Time :
7 work days after receiving payment

 

 

High quality 3 falvors soft ice cream machine/frozen yogurt machine/soft serve machine for commercial using

 

 

 

Product list with spefication

 

ModelVoltagePowerDimensionHopper CylinderPre-coolingNight standby
keshi series 
KS-5226T220V  50/60HZ2000W54*72*900mm10L*21.9L*2YesYes
ks-5236220V  50/60HZ2100W540*720*1400mm10L*21.9L*2YesYes
ks-5256380V 50HZ3800W570*770*1450mm10L*21.9L*2YesYes
ks-7254220V  50/60HZ4200W600*820*1500mm10L*22.3L*2YesYes
high level Bokni series
BKN-A26380v/220V  50/60HZ1800W415*700*780mm10L1.9LYesYes
BKN-B46380v/220V  50/60HZ2500W540*720*1400mm10L*21.9L*2YesYes
BKN-C50380v/220V  50HZ3200W590*770*1450mm10L*21.9L*2YesYes
BKN-S58380v/220V  50HZ2100W340*760*960mm10L3.0LYesYes
BKN-S82380v/220V  50HZ5000W600*820*1500 mm10L*23.0L*2YesYes

 

 

Product pictures

 

Breif Introduction of important parts 

Features and parts customer concerning

 

Cooperating Relation

 

Certificate display

 

Packaging detail

 

Exhibition

 

Factory inner showing

 

FAQ

 

Lead Time?

7-10 working days can finish color matching light box.

 

Can you do the design for us?

We provide free design service for structure design and simple graphic design.

 

What about the payment term ?

Deposit + rest payment upon copy of shipping documents.

 

What kind of files do you accept for printing?

AI, CDR, PDF, EPS, TIF, high resolution JPG

 

What about the payment terms?

30% deposit, the rest 70% before shipment. The other issues can negotiate.

 

What kind of payment do you accept ?

Bank Transfer , West Union, Money Gram, L/C, etc.

Back to the home
You May Like
Not exactly what you want? 1 request, multiple quotations Get Quotations Now >>
You May Like

Similar products in other categories: