Electric Socket Plug Tester Screw Driver AC Voltage Detector Test Pen Screwdriver 100-500v

FOB Reference Price:Get Latest Price
$0.15 - $0.88 / Pieces | 1000 Piece/Pieces (Min. Order)
Customization:
Customized logo (Min. Order: 5000 Pieces)
Customized packaging (Min. Order: 5000 Pieces)

More

Graphic customization (Min. Order: 5000 Pieces) Less
Report Suspicious Activity
Overview
Quick Details
Place of Origin:
Zhejiang, China (Mainland)
Brand Name:
JIUGAOJIU
Model Number:
1822
Type:
voltage tester
Screw Head Type:
Slotted
Size:
3*140mm
Color:
up to you
Material:
AS
Power supply:
100-500V
sample:
free
Certificate:
CE
Supply Ability
Supply Ability:
45 Box/Boxes per Day
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Details
20pcs/box 800pcs/ctn
Port
ningbo
Product Description

 

 

 

Product Size

 

Product Name1822 Voltage tester
Test Range100V-500V
Size3×140mm 
MaterialImported AS

 

Detailed Images

 

Company Information

 

More Related Product
Exhibition shows

 

Certifications

 

FAQ

 

1.What are your advantages?
(1)Factory Direct Sale ---Factory direct sale business model,excellent in quality & lower in price
(2)Professional Team---Professional technician team,skilled workers with exquisite workmanshop
(3)Duly Delivery Time---Dependable production capacity and large amount of output,guarantee duly delivery time
(4)High Quality---Product and materials has passed relevant quality test secure and environmental
(5)Customization Service---Providing full set of customization service,OEM or ODM are welcomed

2.About sample
After price confirmed,you can require a sample for checking.We can provide free samples to you,but you need to pay shipping cost for the samples.It will be ready for delivery in 3-7 days.


3.What about the lead time for mass production?
Honestly,it depends on the order quantity and the season you place the order.The lead time of MOQ is about 30 days.Generally speaking,we suggest that you start inquiry two months before the date youd like to get the products at your country.

4.Do you accept customized design?
Yes,we have a professional team with rich experience in manufcturing,we can manufacture the products per your requirements.

5.Whats the payment method?
T/T would be better with quick transfer and few bank fees. 30% in advance, the rest 70% is against B/L copy or before delivery; You can also use paypal and credit card

You May Like
Not exactly what you want? 1 request, multiple quotations Get Quotations Now >>
You May Like