Video technical support, Free spare parts, Field installation, commissioning and training, Field maintenance and repair service, Online support
LAN and Wi-Fi
Portable Digital Signage Player
Black, silver or any other color
Default 16GB SD card (Maximum up to 128GB)
CE FCC ROHS
10000 Piece/Pieces per Month
Packaging & Delivery
wooden case package
Portable Digital Poster
The portable digital poster is an alternative and upgrade to the more traditional LED writing board. Its display is clearer than handwriting, it can play videos, and it can automatically update menus and prices, increasing service efficiency and appeal.
Split Screens and Flexible Layouts
All Kinds of Content
Proper Size and Elegant Design
Cortex A53, Octa Core, 1.6GHz
16G EMMC NAND
Up to 128G
Wi-Fi (802.11 b/g/n)
100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
Black metal shell, Anti-glare glass (optional)
Wall mount bracket (optional), VESA holes (optional)
Power cord, Wi-Fi antenna
DSM80 software is the trustworthy platform for Betvis media players to build a successful digital signage system. It offers rich features and functionality with intuitive interface and easy-to-use tools, helping you to deliver an awe-inspiring digital signage experience.
* Build for ordinary display, video wall or stretched display * Choose the appropriate resolution and screen orientation * Templates are available * Drag-and-drop tools * What you see is what you get * Video, image, text, html, rss, live feeds, IP streams and more * Intuitive and flexible playlist * Powerful scheduling function * Interactive content for touch screen, scanner, motion sensor, etc * Preview before publishing
* Everything is packaged for one button publishing * Distribution via networking or removable storage device * Separate the processes of building and publishing * Auditing before publishing for teamwork and safety * Modify your presentation anytime to get instant result * Publish once and get updates forever without republishing * Use tag function for automatic updating after file changing
* Server can be located in cloud or local * No limit on the network, location, or number of players * Web based interface and login authentication * Monitor the status of players remotely * Control and manage players remotely * Playback statistics of players and files * Account permissions and user logs
1. IS THE SOFTWARE COMPLETELY FREE?
Yes. We only charge DSM80 based hardware, no charge for the software.
2. HOW CAN I GET TECHNICAL SUPPORT? DO YOU CHARGE FOR IT?
We offer online technical support for free during working time 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.(GMT 8).
3. HOW CAN I GET A DISCOUNT?
When your order reaches a certain amount, we will provide additional discounts and after-sales service. Please consult our sales team for details.