FLY new product high quality PVC photo lamination roll, floor protection roll, cold lamination film
40micron Clear CPP film+12micron PET Liner
Water-based clear adhesive
blank brown carton
Widely used on Automatic Laminators as Lamination film or protection film for Graphic printing materials
1. Eco-Friendly media, PVC free. 2.Water-base adhesive, no harm and smell compared to solvent adhesive in PVC lamination 3. Much lower cost than PVC lamination. 4. Lighter than PVC rolls, and 100M length could reduce average delivery cost and increase the operation efficiency. 5. More flat and clear with PET Liner 6. Less dots and lines during laminating, more cleaning 7. Not easy to get crush during laminating
cover the visual inkjet media to prevent the damage.
protect the surface of the goods, Anti-corrosion, anti-UV, and prevent the image from scratched and polluted.
> Related Products:
EPE Film+BOPP Film+Plastics Bag+End Cap
3 or 5 Layers strong carton packing
Pallet packing is optional
OEM packing with logo design can be available
> Why FLY:
1. Are you manufactory or trade company? We are a professional manufacturer which was found in 2005, with 4 factories ,38 production lines,over 900 staffs in
Zhejiang province of China. Our main products cover outdoor & indoor printing media, self adhesive PVC vinyl,cold lamination
2. How can I get the sample? Please tell us the size you want, A4, 1mx2m, or others. If you have express account, we will send you directly. If you don’t have, we will calculate the postage and send you samples after we receive the postage.
3. Can we have our Logo or company name to be printed on your package? Sure. Your Logo can be putted on the package by printing or sticker if your order volume can match our requirement
4. Can you offer customized products? Yes, color, size, logo printing, package, etc, these all can be customized for good quantity.
5. What is the package for the products? Standard neutral blank catron.
6. How about the delivery time? Normally 15-25days after receiving your deposit.
7. What is the way of payment? T/T: Normally 30% deposit in advance,70% balance before loading.L/C at sight.