FMUSER 1000W 1KW FM Broadcast Transmitter+2*FU-DV2 Antenna+Cable Set With Digital RDS Encoder Radio Data System Encoder For FM Radio Station
FSN5-1000w FM Transmitter
Exclusively from other 1000W transmitter in the market, FMUSER FSN5-1000w FM transmitter features by its human-friendly touch screen operation interface, highly stable and reliable performance and near CD quality stereo sound effect, which make it a remarkable improvement in the whole market, and leads to its high popularity in using for the most of radio stations.
This 1000W FM transmitter is designed in a compact 19 inch 2U chassis by integrating all modules inside, small in size and easy in operation and maintenance. It adopts the most advanced RF transistor of BLF188XR OR MRFE6VP61K25H, which ensures a high working efficiency of 72%, the power loss is reduced to the minimum value ever.
The DSP(Digital Sound Processing) technology makes the FSN5-1000w FM transmitter an enjoyable sound broadcasting device for all music lovers, you’ll no longer be bothered by the noises or distortions.
As quality assurance, FMUSER Provides 1 YEAR warranty for this professional broadcast transmitter, you’ll have no worries to use it for the radio station.
Frequently Applicable Uses:
1). Community Radio stations
2). LPFM radio stations 3). City radio stations 4). Christian Church radio stations
1) OVERHEAT PROTECTION:
The transmitter will switch to auto-protection with alarm message and a beep sound once the working temperature gets higher than normal range.
2) OVER SWR PROTECTION: SWR is the indication of antenna system connection with transmitter. Once the connection is bad and causing a high SWR Value, the transmitter will switch to automatic protection mode by showing alarm message on the screen with a beeping sound meanwhile.
3) FAN ERROR ALARM: When the fan stopped running, there will be alarming message showing on the screen like the following:
4) FREQUENCY AUTO MATCHING: The 1000W FM transmitter auto scans the best matching frequency on antenna to maximize the broadcasting efficiency at minimum SWR ratio, this ensures the best performance from both the transmitter and antenna.
5) MODULATION ADJUSTABLE: When audio mixers are connected with the 1000W FM transmitter through the XLR Balanced audio input interface, the transmitter will provide plenty of options for the modulation to best match with the mixer.
6) ONE TOUCH OPERATION: This FSN5-1000W FM transmitter is designed with a precisely sensitive touch screen in replace of the control buttons on previous transmitters. With all information displayed clearly on the screen, users can control and configure all parameters very easily.
7) FLEXIBLE AUDIO OPTIONS: The pre-emphasis of 1000W FM transmitter are flexible to choose among 0US / 50US/ 75US, users can choose the best match mode according to their own needs.
8) ADJUSTABLE POWER OUTPUT:
The RF out of this 1000W FM transmitter is continuously adjustable from 0-1000 watt at the stepping of 0.1watt, which means you can tune it to 1w, 1.1w, 1.2w...50w...100w...150w...350w..600w...1000w, with just one transmitter you’ll get multiple modes of outputs and easy to tune as per your needs.
Audio Part: Audio input connector: XLR female AUX input connector: BNC female Pre-emphasis: 0us, 50us, 75us (user setting) S / N ratio mono:> 70 dB (20 to 20KHz) S / N ratio stereo:> 65 dB (20 to 15KHz) Stereo resolution: -50dB Audio frequency response: 30 ~ 15000Hz Audio distortion: <0.3% Audio level gain: -12dB ~ 12dB step 3dB Audio input: -19dB ~ 5dB
General Features: Power supply voltage range: 110V ~ 260V Operating temperature range: -10 to 45 ℃ Work mode: continuous work Cooling method: air cooling Cooling efficiency: <95% Work Altitude: <4500M Power consumption: 1500VA Dimensions: 483 x 320 x 88 mm without handles and protrusions, 19 "2U standard rack. Weight: 12Kg
Default Password: 000008
Widely used for radio stations of 20-30km coverage in an open area
FU-DV2 FM dipole antenna
FMUSER RDS-A Encoder
FMUSER RDS-A Encoder is well suited for most regional, local, RSL, LPFM and other medium- and small-coverage radio stations which use Ethernet for dynamic RDS data distribution. Built-in Ethernet controller supports multiple TCP/UDP ports, internet functions and remote monitoring .
FMUSER RDS-A Encoder have Fully DSP concept and effective design ensures high reliability, excellent signal characteristics and gives the user many advanced features while maintaining low acquisition costs.
* Fully dynamic FM broadcast RDS encoder with up to four independent communication ports
* USB connectivity for local settings and maintenance purposes
* Ethernet connectivity for linking with broadcast automation system
* Control interface based on ASCII commands and UECP protocol
* Supports internet functions and remote monitoring
* Text features include dynamic PS, parsing, scrolling, tagging, fixed messages, scheduling and HTTP reading
* Excellent compatibility with broadcast automation systems
* Control software includes powerful Windows GUI application
* Supports control from external PHP/ASP scripts
* Easy and fast set-up
* Excellent spectral purity, direct digital RDS signal synthesis; compliant with EN 50067 / EN 62106
* Two switchable program sets (with optional DSN and PSN setting)
* External TA and Program set switch
* Bypass relay, high reliability
* Switchable MPX loopthrough mode (Loop/Side)
* Internal real-time clock incl. backup battery
* No special 19 kHz input needed - pilot tone internally recovered from MPX signal using digital PLL
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
1. What isRadio Broadcast Data System(RDS)?
Radio Data System (RDS) is a standard for helping people insert some data information in a FM radio broadcast station.
RDS transmitted including time, station identification and program information.
The standard began as a project of the European Broadcasting Union (EBU).
2. Why you need to build fm radio station with RDS?
RDS provides a digital channel for ordinary FM radio stations, allowing the radio to provide users with more features, including the following illustrations:
The most important features is AF, TA, TP, it help FM radio station do more…
a) RDS Traffic Announcement (TA) :
The severing of the increased busy traffic, it is now interested in various countries in Africa to insert RDS signals when constructing a transmitting station, so as to realize the most economical broadcast of some traffic information by means of coverage of FM signals.
b) Traffic Program (TP):
With the TA and TP functions of RDS, RDS helps radio in-vehicle users to obtain traffic information faster, reduce congestion in the city, and increase the listening rate of the radio station.
c) Alternative Frequency(AF):
Inserting the RDS signal in the transmitter can also automatically switch between multiple different frequency broadcasts in the same program. The receiver automatically switches the substitute frequency AF by detecting the PI code in the RDS signal to ensure that multiple relay stations are passed. Broadcast stations that achieve nationwide coverage achieve seamless coverage and seamless listening. When the car passes the signal superposition zone between the two frequencies, the AF function of the RDS will automatically switch to the same program at different frequencies.
RDS AF help drivers automatic frequency switching between the Relay stations.
3. What equipment do you need to build an RDS broadcast?
Here is A RDS FM radio transmitter equipment list:
1) FMUSER RDS-A encoder
2) FMUSER FSN-1000W FM transmitter with 57khz
3) RDS encoding software
4) Antenna and cable with connectors
4. How can I build my RDS channel on my Existing transmitter system? 1) Confirm whether the current transmitter already has a 57khz input interface.
2) Purchase FMUSER's RDS-A encoder to insert your digital signal into your radio broadcast.
3) Run the Rds software on your computer and insert your radio station logo, traffic information…
4) Use a RDS radio to check the digital information you provide.
5. Do I need to pay for your RDS software at an additional cost?
No, You just need to purchase FMUSER RDS-A encoder and FSN series transmitter, we provide RDS software for free.
6. What is the different between RDS fm radio station and general radio on the radio?
The following three images illustrate how RDS can be used on an FM radio station; the latter two were taken when the radio was tuned to Nottingham radio station Trent FM. All the images are of the display on the Sony XDR-S1 DAB/FM/MW/LW portable radio.
7. What are the characteristics of the FMUSER RDS-A encoder, and what is the difference compared to innovonics RDS encoder?
Innovonics RDS encoder is a good products , The biggest difference should be the same function, and we offer more economical encoders.
1 stopbit, 8 data bits, no parity, (no flow control),
ASCII or UECP (SPB 490)
software or external switch
TTL with 10 kΩ pull-up, level or falling edge activated
Program set switching
ASCII command, UECP command or external switch
Program switch input
TTL with 10 kΩ pull-up, level controlled
RDS Services supported
PI, PS, PTY, TP, AF, TA, DI, M/S, PIN, RT, RT+
TMC, EON, PTYN, ECC, LIC, TDC, IH, CT, ODA
± 2.4 kHz (50 dBc)
Output level adjust
0.0 to 4.0 V p-p in 256 steps
Phase shift adjust
Full range, in 9.5 deg. steps
Recommended load impedance
< 10 kΩ
< 2 kΩ
Recommended MPX voltage
1.3 - 8.0 V p-p
Passthrough voltage gain
1 (0 dB)
2 Hz - 100 kHz
Pilot tone level
min. 120 mV p-p
- recommended FM deviation
Pilot PLL capture range
Stereo encoder pilot frequency required
19000 Hz ± 2 Hz
Recommended load impedance
> 70 Ω, < 1 nF, no DC offset
Max. output voltage (RDS + MPX)
9.0 V p-p
Recommended RDS level
3 - 11 % of MPX
Appearance and Illustration
Power supply connector. See section 3.3 for details.
Ethernet RJ-45 connector.
Use a standard (direct) cat 5 Ethernet cable for connection to the Ethernet switch, router or wall-socket.
The Ethernet control includes internal website (referenced as “Port2”) and two independent user configurable general purpose ports (referenced as “Port3”and “Port4”) designated for remote control via TCP or UDP protocol.
The encoder operates also with no cable connected.
USB standard B type connector. This port is referenced as “Port1”.
Use the USB for initial setup of the encoder or for its local control.
The encoder operates also with no cable connected.
RDS signal output to transmitter, modulated at 57 kHz subcarrier.
If the Loop/Side switch is set to the LOOP position, the Output is a sum of the RDS signal and the signal fed to the Input BNC connector.
Optional input for synchronization to the pilot tone or for mixing the RDS signal with existing modulation signal.
Allows theinputsignal to be added to theoutputsignal.
Optional logical inputs for direct control of some RDS services (TA, PROGRAM).