Fiber optic distribution boxes aresmall size, light weight economic solution for small termination capacity , The fiber splicing, splitting, distribution can be done in this box, and meanwhile it provides solid protection and management for the FTTx network building.
• Widely used in FTTX access networks.
• Telecommunication Networks
• CATV networks
• Local Area Networks
• ABS or PC material used ensures the body strong and light.
• Wet-proof, water-proof, dust-proof, anti-aging design for outdoor uses.
• Adaptor slots used: No screws and tools needed for installing adapters.
• Option for splitters: Designed to house PLC splitters.
• Space saving:Double-side design for easier installation and maintenance.
• First side for adaptor and Pigtail .
• Second side for splicing,cross-connecting, splitter and fiber distribution.
• Cable fixing units provided for fixing the outdoor optical calbe.
• Protection Level: IP65.
• Accommodates both cable glands as well as tie-wraps.
• Lock provided for extra security.
Adapter Capacity (Fiber Count)
SC Simplex /LC Duplex
Number of Cable Entrance(s) and Exit(s)
Heat-shrink tubes, Adaptors, Pigtails
Q1: What are your main products?
Our main products contains Fiber Optical Splitter, Fiber Optical Patch Cord / Pigtail, Fiter Optical Distribution Box, Fiber optical Patch Panel, Fiber optical cross connection cabinet and so on.
Q2: How could I ensure the producs’s quality?
We have our own QC control department, and we also have got many certifications such as CE, RoHS and so on to ensure the quality of our products, you could just trust us.
Q3: Is OEM and ODM available?
Yes, OEM and ODM cooperating mode is available.
Q4: Are you factory or foreign trade company?
We are factory and we do trading too, we will provide you with the most competitive goods and products.
Q5: I would like to ask you if it's possible to have my logo on the product?
We hope you know that our companysupport customized logo service, and the logo printing should be up to the logo printing quantity, you could choose the printing method you prefer and we would also like to recommend the one which is more suitable for you.
Q6. Can I have a sample order for this product?
Yes, we welcome sample order to test and check quality. Mixed samples are acceptable.
Q7. What about the lead time?
Sample needs 1-2days, mass production time needs 1-2 weeks
Q8. How do you ship the goods and how long does it take to arrive?
We usually ship by DHL, UPS, FedEx or TNT. It usually takes 3-5 days to arrive. Airline and sea shipping also optional.
Q9: Do you offer guarantee for the products?
Yes, we offer 1-2 years warranty to our formal products.