standard export carton for Gepon OLT ONU equipment contains the following parts:
1.One rack for installing the follow parts
2.One CSM (Control and Switch Module)
3.Two ELM (EPON Link Module, PON card)
4.Two redundancy protection -48V DC power supply modules or one 110/220V AC power supply module
5.Three Fans In the above parts, PON card and power supply support hot Swap. Other module is built inside
1 - 1
To be negotiated
FTTx Epon/Gepon 4/ 8 Port OLT (Optical Line Terminal) /FTTH GEPON
GEPON (Gigabit Ethernet Passive Optical Network) is consist of OLT(Optical Line Terminal), ONU (Optical Network Unit) and the optical splitter. OLT provides the uplink Ethernet port which is connected to IP core network, and meanwhile offers the downlink PON ports. Every PON port is connected to the optical splitter by the single optical fiber, and then connected to ONU according to the certain ratio.
GEPON OLT-OPM production series provide the higher access bandwidth, more terminal users, and effectively decrease the project operation and investment cost. So it's the ideal FTTx solution for operators.
TX:1490 nm;RX:1310 nm
Maximum splitting ratio
443 mm(Length)x 312 mm(width)x 42 mm(height)
Two channels AC power supply, input voltage:110/220V;
or two DC power supply (Master Copy), input voltage: 48V (36V~72V DC)
-5 ºC ~ +45 ºC
–40 ºC ~ +75 ºC
5% ~90% no condensation
Uplink: 4GE ports which support SFP transceiver, and be configured the optical
or Ethernet electrical port module;
Downlink: 1-4 PON Ports are optional. Every PON port is already installed SFP transceiver,
and be connected with ONU by optical splitter.
1. Compatible with the international standard GEPON IEEE 802.3ah, IEEE802.3-2005.
2. Compatible with the standard of China Telecom EPON V2.1 version.
3. High reliability: Redundancy Backup for power supply
4. Good intercommunication and compatibility: support to communicate with other chip ONU and expand OAM management
5. Plug and play for all modules in OLT system
6. Advanced layer 2 switch technology
7. SLA and QoS
8. Powerful OAM: support the remote management
9. Support status detection and fault report
10. Support to save configured parameters if power down
11. Support to configure the work mode of user port(ONU), and auto-detection of MDI-MDIX
12. Supports data encryption and decryption
13. Support 802.1Q VLAN,
14. Supports the remote reset and reboot
Following picture is the typical GEPON system application, OLTW3000 is used in the center end for operators,
and ONU is used in the customers' place. As the FTTx solution, there are the following features:
Each OLT uplink can offer up to 1Gbps bandwidth, support high-speed internet, IPTV multicast/VoD, etc high bandwidth IP data service.
OLT downlink can support up to 512 ONU customers by the optical splitter
It's the passive optical network between OLT and ONU, greatly reduce the optical cable line investment for operators