√ Decade-plus professional production for famous brands and export worldwide to over 30 countries and regions.
√ Strict internal quality control and very clean working place.
√ Product Warranty: 1 year from shipment. Give our customers real worry-free.
√ A sea of testimonials from old customers worldwide......
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
On Order Placement
How to Place An Order ? (A General Procedure for Placing an Order to Texure).
1) Inquiry from customer.
2) Quote from us.
3) Sample approval.
4) Sign contract or issue PI for Sales Confirmation.
5) Customer to pay 30% deposit by T/T or issue sight L/C.
6) Pre-production (PP) sample approval by customer.
7) Mass production begins
8) We send 1-2 production samples to customer for inspection and/or customer arranges QC inspector for final production quality inspection on site.
9)In cased of FOB terms, customer cares to advise us their shipping forwarder for shipping arrangement.
10)Pass inspection and arrange shipment.
11) We send by email or fax copies of shipping docs including invoice, packing list, bill of lading, certificate of origin if any etc.
12) Customer cares to pay the balance payment. (In case that the customer uses their own title as shipper or use air shipment, the balance payment is to be paid before goods delivery from our factory).
13) Release original shipping docs to customer.
14) Product Warranty of 60days after shipment begins.
15) Rate us with your comment in this order and look for future co-coperation.
Sample Time: It may come in 2 ways.
1) Random Sample: Made from existing stock randomly in our materials warehouse. This sample is for quality and style check, in right quality and possibly in right size. It takes about 1-3days.
2) Customized Sample: A fresh batch customized to customer’s design or colours. All correct in design, colour, size etc. about 10days ( plain colour) or 15days (customized print design).
To be decided case by case.
Who Pays Courier Freight?
In any case, the courier freight relating to samples delivery is to be borne by the customers. Typically customers use their courier account numbers (with DHL, FedEx, UPS, TNT, SF Express etc) for freight collect.
Plain colours: 20-30days
Print Designs: 25-35days
For larger orders above 100,000pcs, delivery schedule is to be discussed case by case.
Production Capacity: monthly around 50,000pcs- 200,000pcs subject to the styles and designs.
Terms of Payment: As a regular practice, we accept T/T or L/C. For small order less than USD5000 or equivalent, we suggest use T/T or Western Union etc.