notice Note: Please be cautious and check with your supplier if this product is for virus protection purposes and if the coronavirus (COVID-19) will affect your order. close

Factory Direct Hot Sale Mobile Food Carts electric Coffee Bike with CE

  • 1 Sets
    $1,950.00
  • 2 Sets
    $1,850.00
  • >=3 Sets
    $1,700.00
Model Number:
TN-R20
Machinery Capacity:
Customized
$
- +
available
0piecesselected, US $in total
View Details
Shipping fee:
Depends on the order quantity.
Lead Time:
15 day(s) after payment received
Customization:
Customized logo (Min. Order: 1 Sets)
Graphic customization (Min. Order: 1 Sets)

More

Color (Min. Order: 1 Sets)
Size (Min. Order: 1 Sets) Less
Contact Supplier
Report Suspicious Activity
Overview
Quick Details
Applicable Industries:
Hotels, Machinery Repair Shops, Food & Beverage Factory, Restaurant, Home Use, Food Shop, Advertising Company
Brand Name:
TUNE
Place of Origin:
Shandong, China
Voltage:
110/220/380v
Power:
250w
Dimension(L*W*H):
2400*820*1100mm
Weight:
180kg
Certification:
CE,COC,ISO
Warranty:
1 Year
After-sales Service Provided:
Online support
Application fields:
Commercial catering, Dairy products factory, Snack food factory
Machinery Function:
food service
Raw material:
Milk, Corn, Fruit, Wheat, Nuts, Soybean, Flour, Vegetables, Water
Output product name:
Back riding bike
Name:
coffee biike with CE
Color:
Customized
Material:
Multi-layer waterproof plywood
Water system:
Customized
Equipment:
Customized Cooking Equipmets
Package:
Wooden Case
Wheels:
cutomized
Function:
Multifunctional
Water Cycle system:
single Water Sinks
Shape:
Custommized

Packaging & Delivery

Selling Units:
Single item
Single package size: 
250X104X140 cm
Single gross weight:
180.000 kg
Package Type:
Wooden packing or put in the container Factory Direct Hot Sale Mobile Food Carts electric Coffee Bike with CE
Lead Time :
Quantity(Sets) 1 - 1 2 - 2 3 - 3 >3
Est. Time(days) 15 18 20 To be negotiated
Product Description
Size 
2400*820*1100mm
Color 
White/Black
Power
No power /Electric 
Brake
V brake
Material
Solid wood plywood
Weight 
180kg
Certification
CE,COC,ISO
Payment
T/T,Western Union,Credit card


Speed Display


Display: km, speed, time


Widened seat


High-elastic sponge





Aluminum alloy die casting

Crank           Pedal


Increase rear taillights

More eye-catching at night

Long customized cart 

We can add more length for you .
Cart is customized 

Similar cart 

We can add Awning to avoid rain and sun.

Long Worktable cart 

Our cart is customized ,add long worktable .

Our Service

 Email  Apply 


If you have some questions ,you can send email to us .


We will apply you at the first time .

Alibaba  Answer 


You can send message to Alibaba .


And we aslo recommend you Alibaba online order .

CAD lay out 

If you need add some machine like fryer,freezer ,we will make lay out for you .


Related Products

Small Round food trailer

Size 2300*1650*2350mm
Weight 450kg

Square food trialer

Size 3000*1950*2350mm
Weight 650kg

Electric 3 wheels food truck

Size 3700*1650*2350mm
Generator:gas or electric

Electric food cart

Size 3300*1800*2350mm
Weight 1200kg

VW cart 

Size 4200*1800*2200mm

Non electric ,can be add electric generator 

HY food truck

Semi-Automatic PET Bottle Blowing Machine Bottle Making Machine Bottle Moulding Machine.

Customer Feedback
Our Company
FAQ

1. Are you the manufacture factory or trading company?

We are the manufacturer with professional produce experience on fast food mobile kitchen trailer more than 8 years.We own both of Domestic and international sales department.

2. Where is your factory located? How can I visit there?

Our factory is located in Qingdao City, Shandong Province, China, You can take a plane to Qingdao Liuting International Airport. We will pick you up to airport!

3. What's your lead time, how to shipment?

20 workdays by sea.

4. How to agent yours products?

to contact us in any time, And welcome to our company! We display more new design in our showroom!!

5. China shipping and custom duties?

We are responsible for the customs clearance and port surcharge of Qingdao port.

You are responsible for the freight from Qingdao to Malta and customs clearance in Malta.

6.How I can pay you?

We will write our account information in the invoice, you only need to take the invoice to bank payment.

7.Can I pay when the product is here?

You need to pay 30% of the deposit, the remaining 70% paid before we shipped.