1kg/one bag, or 5kg/one bag,innermost is seal bag, and the second layer is aluminum foil bag, final layer is the cardboard box, or net weight 25kgs/drum.Acc
China main port
1 - 100
To be negotiated
Factory Supply HPLC 90% Diosmin
Light yellow powder
2 years when properly stored.
Diosmin is a naturally occurring flavonoid glycoside that can be isolated from various plant sources or derived from the flavonoid hesperidin. Diosmin is considered to be a vascular-protecting agent used to treat chronic venous insufficiency, hemorrhoids, lymphedema, and varicose veins. As a flavonoid, diosmin also exhibits anti-inflammatory, free-radical scavenging, and antimutagenic properties.
Diosmin differs molecularly from hesperidin by the presence of a double bond between two carbon atoms in diosmin's central carbon ring. Diosmin can be manufactured by extracting hesperidin from citrus rinds, followed by conversion of hesperidin to diosmin. Diosmin has been used for more than 30 years as a phlebotonic and vascular-protecting agent, and has recently begun to be investigated for other therapeutic purposes, including cancer, premenstrual syndrome, colitis, and diabetes.
(1) Stimulate nervous system, promoting sexual function.
(2) Antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, antitussive, anti-asthmatic and eliminating phlegm.
(3) Tonifying kidney and boosting male virility, alleviating rheumatism, strengthening the muscles and bones.
(4) Lowering blood pressure and blood sugar.
(5) Anti-cancer and enhancing immunity
(6) Restraining staphylococcus and delaying aging.