Factory outlets open end blind rivets (5050 aluminum/steel)

FOB Reference Price:Get Latest Price
$0.0015 - $0.014 / Piece | 200000 Piece/Pieces (Min. Order)
Report Suspicious Activity
Overview
Quick Details
Place of Origin:
Tianjin, China
Brand Name:
Jin jun ma
Model Number:
3.2*6--6*40
Standard:
GB
Rivets type:
Flat head blind rivets
Application:
Automotive Industry, General Industry, Healthcare, Heavy Industry
Measurement system:
Imperial (Inch)
Color:
Silvery
Supply Ability
Supply Ability:
200 Ton/Tons per Month
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Details
bulk,carton,or according to customer requirements
Port
Tianjin,
Product Description
Product Name
blind rivet       Aluminium  blind rivet    
Material
AL mg alloy
Color
Silvery  white
Standard
GB12618-90
Grade
10
Used
Building upholstery, hardwaer, machinery ,container cars,etc.
Products Show
Our Service


Quality inspection report


Trademak registration  certiflcate  


         Business  license

Our Company

Factory

Our Factory

Workshop

Our Workshop

Warehouse

Our Warehouse



Packing & Delivery

Packing Details  :500-100/box  10or20 boxes/boxes.


1.lnner packing

2.small box

3. carton

Our Certifications
Customer Photo
FAQ

Q: Are you trading company or manufacturer ?

A: We are factory.

Q: How long is your delivery time?

A: Generally it is 5-10 days if the goods are in stock. or it is 15-30 days if the goods are not in stock, it is according to quantity.

Q: Do you provide samples ? is it free or extra ?

A: Yes, we could offer the sample for free charge but do not pay the cost of freight.

Q: What is your terms of payment ?

A:Advance deposit 30%,the remaining 70% is paid before shipment is ready.