Drum&plastic bags or Aluminum foiled bag&zip lock bags
Or plastic bottle
1 - 10000
To be negotiated
Fast Online Buy Synthetic Astaxanthin Powder
Product Name: Astaxanthin Powder
CAS No: 472-61-7
Molecular Formula: C40H52O4
Molecular Weight: 596.85
Specification: Astaxanthin powder 1%~10% natural and synthectic
Appearance: Dark Red Powder
Two different production process: NATURAL AND STNTHETIC
Haematococcus pluvialis shell-broken powder: 1%-3.5%(FromDark Red Powder)
Haematococcus pluvialis non-shell-broken powder: 1%-4%(From Dark Red Powder)
Astaxanthin powder is a red carotenoid pigment. Astaxanthin is similar in structure than beta-carotene. The small differences in structure causes large differences in the chemical properties.
Astaxanthin Supplement is produced by microscopic small plants: the micro-alga Haematococcus pluvialis. Haematococcus algae can contain up to 30 g of astaxanthin per kg dried algae. These micro-alga are eaten by marine animals including fish, crawfish, crabs and lobster. The Astaxanthin is responsible for the red colour of these animals. Another commercial source is from the ink coloured yeast Xanthophyllomyces dendrorhous.
1. With the function of natural food pigment,Astaxanthin has rich nutritional value and good coloring effect.
2. Astaxanthin has excellent oxidation resisting activity, in terms of free radical scavenging activity is 1000 times higher than the natural VE.
3. Astaxanthin can prevent arteriosclerosis and relative diseases.
4. Astaxanthin can be used as anticancer activity to strengthen the functions of immune system.
5. Enhance the health of central nervous system.
6. Intensify energy metabolism of organism.
1. Applied in food field, it is mainly used as food additives for pigment and health care.
2. Applied in animal feeds field, it is used as an new animal feed additive to impart coloration, including farm-raised salmon and egg yolks.
3. Applied in pharmaceutical field, it is mainly used to prevent cancer and anti-oxidant.
4. Applied in cosmetic field, it is mainly used to Antioxidant and UV protection.
Medical Use:Astaxanthin is a powerful antioxidant that it is 10 times more capable than other carotenoids, so it is beneficial in cardiovascular, immune, inflammatory and neurodegenerative diseases. It also crosses the bloodbrain barrier, which makes it available to the eye, brain and central nervous system to alleviate oxidative stress that contributes to ocular, and neurodegenerative diseases such as glaucoma and Alzheimer's.
Cosmetic Use:For its highperformance antioxygenic property, it can protect the skin from ultraviolet radiation damage and effectively reduce melanin deposition and the formation of freckles to keep skin healthy. At the same time, as an ideal natural coloring agent for the lipstick can enhance the radiant, and to prevent the ultraviolet injury, without any stimulation, safe.