By-passes filter, used for vacuuming to waste or lowering water level
By-passes filter for circulating water to pool
Shuts off all flow to filter or pool
Descriptions for filter mud pump combo
1. "FSB" series fiberglass filter is reinforced with fiberglass and polyester process, so it can adapt to different weater.
2. With UV-resistant surface, it is able to operate under prolong sunlight.
3. "FSB" series filter is designed for easy set-up domestic pool which offer the right solution for home user who is looking for user-friendly and excellent filtration performance.
4. "FSB" series filtration combo includes side mount plastic fliter tank, 6-way multiport valve, water pump and base.
Features of filter mud pump combo
1. Suggested installation: domestic outdoor/indoor pool and SPA.
2. Max operating pressure: 36 psi / 2.5 bar.
3. Max temperature: 43 °C( 1049°F).
4. Universal standard of union connection provided.
5. Suggested size of sand media: 0.5-0.8mm.
6. Easy installation with pre-installed plumbing system and base.
7. Simple operation with 6-way multiport valve.
8. Filter structure with UV resistance materials.
General Intruduction of filter mud pump combo
1. Pipe tap boss provied for optional influent pressure gauge.
2. Servicing valve (stop pump, close gate valve in suction&discharge before proceeding):
Set handle in filter position.
Remove cover screw.
Lift cover and key assembly out.
To assemble the filter mud pump combo
1. Please valve key so that wedge opening is at TOP port (handle in filter position).
Flag edge of cover screw lug should align with flag edge of bodey screw lug.
2. Position cover O'Ring.
3. Secure assembly to body with cover screws. Tighten cover screws evenly and alternately.
Do not over tighten.
Only simple tools (screwdriver and wrenches), plus pipe sealant for plastic adapters, are required to install and service the filter.
1. The filter should be placed on a level concrete slab, very firm ground, or equivalent. Position the filter so that the piping connections, control valve are convenient and accessible for operation and service.
2. Loading the sand media. Filter sand media is load through the top opening of the filter.
Loosen flange clamp and remove filter control valve (is previously installed).
Cap internal pipe with plastic cap to prevent sand from entering it.
We recomment filter tank approximately 1/2 way with water to provide a cushion when the filter sand is poured in. This helps protect the under-drain laterals from excessive shock.
Carefully pour in correct amount and grade of filter sand. (Be sure center pipe remains centered in opening.) Sand surface should be leveled and should come to about the middle of the filter tank. Remove plastic cap from internal pipe.
3. Assemble filter control valve to filter tank.
Insert filter control valve (with O'Ring in place) into the tank neck, taking care that the center pipe slips into the hole in the bottom of the valve.
Place two plastic clamps around valve flange and tank flange and tighten just enough so that the valve may be rotatedon tank for final positioning.
Carefully screw pressure gauge (with O'Ring in place) into tapped hole in valve body. Do not over tighten.
Connect pump to control valve opening marked PUMP. After connections are made, tighten valve flange clamps with screwdriver, tapping around clamp with screwdriver handle to help seat valve flange clamp.